Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Post it here! - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

virtualdj analyses the file and remembers the volume.

could be nice to give option to normalize the mp3 directly (as does the software "mp3gain").

Posté Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 3:07 pm
Store the EQ position for each file.

Posté Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 3:09 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Audio normalization definately needs some work.

Posté Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 4:03 pm
In the Music Browser, list how many times a particular song has been played, and to be able to sort list by times played.

Posté Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 2:37 am
Include a burner.

Posté Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 6:21 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Kbps reading in the file list, instead or infront of disk.., but also read VBR's properly, like winamp, take an ABR reading for those, like 188kbps.., this would be a huge plus, as many have alot of mp3's, who gig, and some files aren't good for playing.

Posté Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 3:00 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I vote for the bitrate display too, but in players when you load a track
(the skin engine has to support this, or is it already possible ?)
This is a pro feature, really missing from vdj.

Posté Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 9:48 pm
Second on the bitrate...

Posté Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 11:00 pm
Yes.., it is really important, to have a kbps reading in the main music window, "disc" is a waste of space compared to this important (for pro's) feature.

Posté Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 1:00 am
aybeHome userMember since 2004
the ability to route Asio channels,

the version 3.0 still cannot use both channels on a DMX6fire,

the only way to use both is to solder a jack on the CD Audio plug,

thank you

Posté Wed 22 Jun 05 @ 8:00 pm
Ok here`s what we need,

No VDJ logo on video screen as when used for karaoke it covers some of the lyrics on some of the songs, really guys did you not think of that one, give us the option to aswitch it on and off.

Also a next singer screen and auto mp3 audio leveler would be good

Last but not least Zip support like Sax & Dotty and Swift Elite

Posté Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:47 pm
Hey,

shouldn't it be possible to integrate a shortcut for the "Prelistening-function"? It's very unconfortable to use the context-menu each time you want to prelisten.

Posté Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 12:17 pm
hmm shortcut is harcoded to control+enter, but for me it works only in advanced sound mode.

Posté Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 12:38 pm
************* Virtual DJ TurnTable Momentum******************
Future versions of this incredible software should be able to simulate a real turntabe with the deck momentum. When you scratch and drive the deck bac with a mouse, the track should travel back for a just a bit longer like the real turntable...It will be awesome if that is done!
For more information, please do look into this thread. Guided here by the Support Staff themselves.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=13854

Thanks! Hope this will seconded by many!

Posté Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 9:22 am
Yes, real time scratch emulation, like some of the other softwares, certainly would be good on VDJ, you could have a choice in options, standard (as it is now), and real (in an atempt to emulate the real thing).

I think we'll get this, onl matters to the scratchers.

Posté Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 9:41 am
Slideshow control OPTION when videos are playing. So alternating between the actual video and some visualization {timed back and forth or random}. This prevents the audience from being too distracted by the playing video.

Posté Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 5:56 am
Hello
I like very much the "wah-wah" effect that exists in Pioneer mixers and cds. Is there any possibility somebody to create an effect like this so as to be used by all vdj owners ;
Thanks
DJ Dell

Posté Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 2:35 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well you should write that in the plugin section of the website and describe more than possible wht it does. Sorry i don't remember that effect but i know there is wah, zip

Posté Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 4:53 am
hey wasup i would like 2 know how and with what i can connect my pc to a DM950 or a mixer if u know tell me please

Posté Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 4:36 am
ya, some good features would be: when i load a song onta a deck the pitch changes itself, i hate it, that should go...

also maybe another vocals remover, that works, and smae with an instrumental remover...

something that enables the user to control the lights, just simply like on off is good... i dunt no but that would be soo handy

i dunt no, the program is pretty perfect now, this woulkd make it so much more awseome... ya...

Posté Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 11:04 pm
40%