Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Fixes I'd like to see.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi
i'm using both windows and mac versions. and i have a few things (some of u know and some not)

on mac:
terrible with video.
cpu always high!
can see hebrew (i guess something isn't right with the Unicode because this is no problem in the windows vers.)

on windows:
playinst are not in unicode so i cant save a playlist which has songs written in Hebrew.
cant use key lock (sound is crackling) (this doesn't happen on mac)
jog latency is bad!

windows run on macbook unibody via bootcamp.

which you guys would fix some of my problems in the next release.

thanks.
Omry Aviry.

Posté Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 5:24 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Keylock causing crackling will be down to your settings on your PC; I would suggest opening a thread in PC Technical Help about it.

Posté Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 5:31 am
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
talked about this many times.
on my mac there is no problem even on the highest settings, problems are on windows via bootcamp in every settings i tried. i'm not the only one that have this issue.

Posté Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 8:23 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Aviry wrote :
can see hebrew (i guess something isn't right with the Unicode because this is no problem in the windows vers.)

The Mac version (v6 and more) supports Unicode so I guess it's the font used in the skin which doesn't support hebrew.

For chinese users, we advise to use a chinese font, like "STSong" for example so it is the same issue to my mind. So just edit the xml file and change the font.

About the playlist in Unicode, it's a known issue in VirtualDJ and will be fixed.

Posté Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 1:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)