Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet This is Dj SoundWave09

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am new here. I am only 12 years old i need someone that can help me get started. I have music but like i don't know which songz to mix. Can somebody help me?

Posté Sun 15 Nov 09 @ 8:09 am
Sup bro. I'm 14 years old and I'm just like you.

Now it depends on what music that you like. There's so much to choose from: Hip Hop, House, Electro, R & B, Pop, and more.

When you find the type of music you love, then go forward with downloading the tracks and mixing them.

My advice is: The more you listen to the song, the better you understand it and the better you can mix it in. So it is best to start of with the genre that you like the most, and are more familiar with. This can help you mix the tracks in at the right times and stuff.

Hope this helps!

Posté Sun 15 Nov 09 @ 11:13 am
E4RWIGHome userMember since 2009
I'm 19 and I started mixing a year ago? and I mix at parties around my campus. All I use is virtual dj and my mixes are pretty impressive from what I hear. Make sure you use the mix lab skin (you can find that on your virtual dj interface under configuration.. its on the top right of your mixer) ALso, know your songs. Know whats new in the music business and watch some youtube videos.
;)
E4RWIG

Posté Sun 15 Nov 09 @ 4:36 pm

Posté Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 10:21 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)