Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Karaoke Effect

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So i did a karaoke last friday for the first time in 18 months and i used the karaoke effect, i have to say that it really needs some work.

When you hit the next button it totally kills the one thats playing and it doesn't play the one thats highlighted so you end up dragging them about.

Also instead of it popping up onto of the main VDJ screen it would be nice if VDJ worked on the layout of the program so that when it was in use it didn't cover anything.

Posté Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 4:34 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just drag them to the "SideList" window, expand the comment field and put their names there, either send to AutoMix for Que or Drag or double click to available deck while the other desk is spinin' a filler song and you'll be fine.

Maybe use the karaoke plugin just to display the names on the monitor.

Good Luck

Joey.....

Posté Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 10:10 pm
I'd like to see the karaoke effect refined as well. I find it a bit clunky to use, and I'd like to see better integration (skin pannel, for instance) in future versions. Right now, it behaves like more of an afterthought than a feature.

Posté Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 9:58 am
Yes, Im familiar with all the work arounds but thanks anyway.

VDJ should be a music manager, mp3, video and competent karaoke software.

Posté Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 11:12 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey Guys

Maybe an Expanded Optional Plugin with the features it should have to run a Karaoke Show would be a much needed and a welcome addition to the VDJ family..hmmm.?..That would be nice.

Joey....

Posté Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 4:39 pm
Lot of emphasis on timecode all the time but to be honest i would like to know who's who and try to determine what the majority of VDJ users use it for? Club or Mobile's

Maybe status next to our names.

Charlie Wilson
Mobile DJ

or

Charlie Wilson
Club DJ

or

Charlie Wilson
Mobile & Club DJ

or whatever you are

As I see it VDJ has always been more tailored towards mobile DJ's especially since there isn't any big manufactures behind it making dedicated hardware, so why not work on the mobile jock side of things? e.g. karaoke

Posté Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 5:36 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :

As I see it VDJ has always been more tailored towards mobile DJ's especially since there isn't any big manufactures behind it making dedicated hardware, so why not work on the mobile jock side of things? e.g. karaoke

+1 +1 +1

Posté Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 9:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)