Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Drum & Bass

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Getting a lot of requests for this now... Not really had to play it much in the past. I have a small collection I can call on, but I don't want to appear repetitive each week - which is a real contradiction really when you think about it!!!!

Anyone care to suggest a few tracks I should add to my collection...?

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 8:41 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

You could try a few of these artists Roy, just of the top of my head ;)

High Contrast
Cyantific
London Elektricity
Danny Byrd (A good Remixer)
Blame (A good Remixer)
Chase and Status
Logistics
Sub Focus
TC
Pendulum

Some of the above may not be your cup of tea Roy but a few of the artists you should recognizes. Here are some old school artists that I play and still go down a storm

Andy F
Roni Size
DJ Hype
The Ganja Kru (late 90's)
Dillinja
Mickey Finn/Aphrodite
High Roller
Krome (late 90's)

Hope this helps you mate :)

Posté Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 1:30 pm
Cheers Jimmy...

Funnily enough I got a good 50%+ of those. There's not much that not "My cup of tea". I do like a bit of D&B, but am conscious that my lack experience in the genre could let me down...

Will definately scour what I have for the rest in your list. I'm sure DMC probably have a "Guide To D&B" and will look for some other unmixed compilations to beef things up.

Roy

Posté Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 3:45 pm
Best Drum n Bass track ever IMO State of mind - Sun King... every time I hear this track i have eargasm!

My favorite newish track is Netsky - Everyday

If you want harder go for DC Breaks - Mankind VIP mix

If you want really f@#kin hard go for Spor - The Resistance - this track will knock the fillings out of you teeth you'll be bangin your head so hard!

If you want classic - Ils - no soul (high contrast mix) if you can get the vocal mix (featured on a scratch perverts cd in the early 2000's) please please please post where you got it I cant find it anywhere :( you can get the instrumental track which is still good, but doesn't have quite the same feeling.

Posté Fri 20 Aug 10 @ 5:43 am
Trade Secrets-You know you got soul (the ACEN remix)...Classic of a classic!

Posté Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 6:33 am
JUNGLE RIDDIMS! nice

Posté Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 7:27 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi Babes. I hope your well and Groovesome.

Check out a website called SoundCloud. They have Masses ov D&B, BreakBeat, Fidget etc from Peopleout there just writing it and some quite well known artist's. (ask the artist if you can play it out and they'll probably be quite happy for you to do so).

Theres also some AMAZING DubStep there too thats getting VERY popular at the moment here in the Sunny South. (Brighton)

Hope that helps some.

XXX

Posté Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 9:10 pm
LOL

Posté Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 3:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)