Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet FireText Plugin - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

tayla wrote :
Hi guys, sending both of you a pm with a link to our newest unreleased version, please download and install.

Thank you. I will download and let you know the update.

Posté Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 1:05 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi guys, thanks to a fellow user of Asus, Darryl Barnett we have the following solution...

I have 2 ASUS laptops that I use for DJing The problem was that there was a utility (Asus Virtual Camera) that was showing up as an option for camera in the Firtext plugin window (Meaning the drop down menu) along with my webcam and Canon Camcorder. I Think that for whatever reason broth drivers were loading for Firetext at the same time causing it to freeze up. After I uninstalled the Asus Virtual Camera program everything works fine on both computers.

A permanent fix will be added in our next updates, once again thanks to Darryl.

Paul.

Posté Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 12:41 pm
did it help either of you guys?

Posté Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 6:25 pm
tayla wrote :

Well I pm you and I hope we can figure this out.

It did not work. I did as you instructed and downloaded it from efiretext and also from the plugin section of this forum.

Tried both and had the same problem.

VDJ opens fine but when I try to activate the firetext plugin the program freezes. I don't even see the controls for the pluggin.

I need to go to task manager and close.

Posté Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 6:46 pm
neiljames wrote :
tayla wrote :

Well I pm you and I hope we can figure this out.

It did not work. I did as you instructed and downloaded it from efiretext and also from the plugin section of this forum.

Tried both and had the same problem.

VDJ opens fine but when I try to activate the firetext plugin the program freezes. I don't even see the controls for the pluggin.

I need to go to task manager and close.

Thats the same thing that happens to me as well.
I should have time this weekend and would like to get with you, Tayla? I'll PM for more details.
Huey

Posté Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 7:10 pm
great, i'm on skype now at firetext.vdj.support if you like, have you both got the latest version of vdj installed?

Posté Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 7:41 pm
I downloaded the version off this site v2.32. Unfortunately, I couldn't enable it. The controls are visible, but, trying to enable the plugin freezes VDJ and can't get out of it.

It also mentions here "Not compatible with FireText v1.6.x.x versions, please get v1.7.1.x", but, can't find this version, it's not on the Firetext website. Dunno if it's needed with the plugin or just an option.

Using VDJ 6.0.7
Directx 9.0c Feb 2010

Posté Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 9:06 pm
hey Les if you could get in touch on skype please mate or give me a call.

Posté Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 5:44 am

Posté Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 5:47 am
Paul, Hopefully I can schedule a time window to hook up with you or Alex on Skype to work through some of this to attempt to resolve.

Posté Tue 13 Apr 10 @ 9:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)