Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] VirtualDJ 6.1 - Page: 6

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
JoeyKJ wrote :

djqwikcut wrote :
BUT 99% of the time I am using my CELL PHONE as internet and if I am on it doing something before the event starts I then have to remember to set it up for internet and make sure there is an internet connection before starting. Also there have been times where I had an internet connecting on the computer but VDJ said there was not a connection.. I couldnt restart VDJ because I was already playing music....

Your internet connection might be intermitting and lose conductivity and that's why the problem with VDJ connection sometimes.

Joey....

Gentlemen - we already stated that we are aware of the issue and will correct it in a future version ... in the meantime; Yes, you need to make sure you are connected to the internet before opening VirtualDJ. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect until you restart VirtualDJ.

Posté Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 7:32 pm
VirtualDJ 6.1 lol it has updated again:D

Posté Sun 04 Jul 10 @ 11:44 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Posté Mon 05 Jul 10 @ 7:23 am
I noticed over the past 2 events I did, in June and one this past weekend, some of the netseach files, come up but them WILL NOT download to cache or stream.. any ideas????

Posté Mon 05 Jul 10 @ 10:43 am
Sorry but as it Efecta download skins, etc.

Sorry for the language I'm Russian

if not difficult to add and help

[Sorry, contact details are not allowed from unlicensed users.]

Posté Fri 16 Jul 10 @ 4:57 am

Posté Fri 16 Jul 10 @ 5:08 am
hello i have download the virtual dj program and i open it and says there is a problem with the skin can any1 help me plz ??
I was told to unistall the skins i went to unistall then, custom then deleted the all the skin went bk on it and it said invalid sins again,
and now i have no days left on my trial !!! SICK AS haha

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posté Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 4:20 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
I would help if i could - but i have no idea why this happens (only) at your computer.

Heiko

Posté Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 4:36 pm
will it have anything to do with the free trial has finished but it still says it has invalided skins

Posté Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 4:40 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006

Posté Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 4:44 pm
So there is a problem connecting to the internet while VDJ 6.1 is open????

See CSTOLL above.

Posté Tue 20 Jul 10 @ 4:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)