Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Anyone feel like altering a skin?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I really love the PeRiJeY Pioneer CDJ-1000MKII & DJM-300 Skin. However with the new use of Video ... I have to use the Default skin because of the sepearte Crossfade for video. I use an external Mixer. I was wondering if someone could edit the PeRiJeY Pioneer CDJ-1000MKII & DJM-300 skin and Turn the CDJ-1000MKII's into the DVJ-X1's and also get rid of the 3 band EQ above the DJM-300 and put in a video window with a video crossfader. Im not a coder or developer so Im not sure what is involved but Im sure somone can pull it off with no problem. I definatly belive it would be a very popular skin and i would love to use it.

Thanks,
DJ Mad Matt

Posté Tue 31 May 05 @ 9:01 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
your idea seems interesting.

Anyway, it interests me.

Do you know where i could get a DVJ-X1 picture to try and skin it?

Posté Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 9:43 pm
So good news, i'm working on it to put the video into it.

Don't know yet if i'm going to get the DVJ-X1's pictures instead of CDJ-1000

Anyway, you will have the video ;)

Posté Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 10:23 pm
Beautifull .. That is awesome. Ill see if I can get some pics of the DVJ-X1's .. What requirements do the pic do they need to be? My AIM nick is DJMadMatt, MSN Messenger is dj_mad_matt@hotmail.com and my email is matt@synergyproaudio.com. Feel free to contact me in any of those ways. I found a High Res Image of it here http://www.pioneer-eur.com/eur/product_detail.jsp?product_id=9032&taxonomy_id=44-106

Ok ... I just got a Full Top view of it!! Shoot me over an email and Ill send it to ya.

Thanks!
Matt

Posté Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 2:18 am
Check your email ... I sent you the a JPG of it .. I also have a 19 BMP of it as well.

Matt

Posté Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 2:47 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The thought of using the DVJ's is EXCELLENT!

That is going to go up MANY butts, their users are not happy with VDJ's capabilities.
The disc guys are still not convinced and say so on other video forums.
Like a diamond in the rough, now please get out of our way.

To add: Personally i'd like to see A monitor and a B monitor with the live indicator.
I find switching through A,B, and out a pain to use.
I would like to suggest to take out the rotating platters (which are hungry) and put in an A & B channel monitor in their place.

I was going to make a post on this and then I read your thread, you are definately on the track I was hoping for.

Now hurry it up!
LOL

R

Posté Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 1:55 pm
What do you mean mp3jrick?

are you talking about a skin with video windows in the place of the turntable turning platters?

I feel my english is very poor when i speak of technical dj domain.

If i were to understand what you want, i could probably do it with no problem.

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 12:21 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That's it exactly LE.
Just 2 monitors, one for A one for B and an active/live indicator to show which deck is live.
Your english is fine man.

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 7:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)