Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Multi deck mixing [AVAILABLE IN VDJ7]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

One advantage to using a computer for mixing is that it allows the DJ to act more as a producer and remix tracks on the fly
This sort of thing would be much easier to do with 3 or 4 decks to mix on

Would love to see this implemented in VDJ-7

Posté Fri 02 Jul 10 @ 6:16 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I agree, as I am improving, I have been playing allot with loops. There are many times where the mix soulds so good, I want to keep it going. Maybe there could be a command like "clone loop to third deck" to free up a deck for the next song? Just a though

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 8:20 am
DHoude wrote :
"clone loop to third deck"

+1

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 11:36 am
DHoude wrote :
"clone loop to third deck"

+1

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 6:00 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Clone is good, but (4) Decks...Priceless....

Joey...

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 10:02 am
Agreed, we were just saying a VDJScript command that could "close the loop on to a spare deck" would be a good feature. The verb Could receive a single parameter which would be the deck number...

Roy

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 11:43 am
fmartelHome userMember since 2010
yes, for 3 or 4 decks...i want mix more 2 songs.

please add 2 more decks thanks

Posté Sun 08 Aug 10 @ 12:57 pm
cwflukePRO InfinityMember since 2007
+1

Posté Tue 10 Aug 10 @ 11:44 pm
++++++++++1

Posté Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 3:37 am
+1 yeap!

Posté Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 6:34 am
+1 for a syncable third computer only deck alongside the sampler, so you can play more than just samples eg. Acapellas on time so you have greater remixing possibilities, Or maybe just make the sampler sync to the beat... It seems like a waste of an output with only two decks as you can run the sampler out of the main two channels anyway.

Posté Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 7:33 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I was thinking of that the other day... How can most controler and time code users, could easily control a third deck. The only option I can easily come up with was the "clone loop to sample#". Then any user, can use the keyboard and nobody is left out!

Think about it for a second. You already have independant volume control. The only down side there, would be sync and BPM controls would need to be added to keep it timed properly. BPM is not really needed, but how can you keep a sample in time with the playing deck? That question, is for the experts!

Maybe the sampler needs a good amount of attention before that can happen. But This is actually reasonable. I have not needed it yet, but I have heard plenty of requests for speed control of samples around here (even on Serato's website, by their featured DJs). Add that and a wave form with syncing ability. Now you have 12 decks (well 14 if you count the main 2). This could be a real big idea!

Posté Sun 15 Aug 10 @ 9:51 am
emaofiaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey guys,

anyone out there mixing with a Numark NS7? have you figured a way to use all for with this controller?

Posté Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 5:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please look at all the existing threads on the subject and ask your question in one of those.

This subforum is for feature requests, and this feature has been added to the software. Your question is one of support.

Posté Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 6:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)