Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Help with tcv please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i ordered a pair of tcv on may sunday 22 and i still dont get it. i know they are shippend from Europe but 2 weeks. Please someone tell me if this is something normal or something happened.

Thank You

Posté Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 8:39 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are in the US it took three (3) weeks for mine, and I am on the East Coast.

cstoll

Posté Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 8:58 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
3 weeks for me too and I'm in US in NJ. Cstoll, where are you located?

Posté Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 9:53 pm
ok thanx so i think i've got to wait one more week since i live in ny

Posté Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 11:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@djej -

In VA, Newport News, which is 25 mins North of Virgina Beach up I-64.

cstoll

Posté Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:52 am
I have been waiting for almost 5 weeks now and my TCv's still never came in. I live in Hawaii. Does anybody else have experiences like this?

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:46 pm
BlackMagic please contact support for this as 5 weeks is not too normal. Maybe since its Hawaii although I don't think it should be that long.

Just tell the support about your TCV order and ask for a shipping number along with whom they shipped it with so you can possibly track your shippment.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 12:24 am
I did contact the the support team, and they gave me a web site to track my order. It is all in french. Tranlated, is says that they never even seen or heard of my order. I just asked the support team about this, and I am still waiting for a reply.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 12:51 am
alright they are probably looking into this and will get back to you once they have an answer for ya. Just be patient although I know support are generally quick when it comes to shipments.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 1:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)