Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet virtual DJ + Hercules Rmx + windows 7= Driver Problem - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
@islakit

Did you take a look at the USB port of the console to see if it was not damaged or seems to move in the socket?

This could explain that device not being detected properly by multiple computers.

Also, sometimes it is better to start a new topic then to add to an old one...

Posté Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 1:24 pm
islakitPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks for your response Phatso. The USB port looks undamaged and isn't loose either. I tried another cable but that didn't help either. I bought the controller in May 2010 so it's still under warranty. Guess I'll have to call and see what I need to do next. It's really frustrating. Right when I started learning the how to use it the Windows 7 issue popped up and now this. I just hope that a solution to the driver issue with Win 7 64 is posted soon.

Posté Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 12:04 am
Problem
The user allowed windows to automatically download updates. Contained in these updates was a driver for a video card. The user did not pay attention to the updates being loaded within the list. When the updates finished, the system rebooted and the duel displays no longer worked. The user found that the monitor was showing up in the display properties but no second display in the monitors.

Synopsis
It is very important to make sure that when allowing Microsoft updates to download and install that the user should take the time to review what has been suggested by Microsoft. Not all drivers or updates are need.

Resolution
The solution to the problem was corrected by downloading the original drivers from the manufactures website. Once the drivers were reloaded the duel display was restored. The user just need to check the box to use the second monitor as extended in the Display properties box.

Timothy Kirk
Internetwork Consulting

Posté Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 1:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)