Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Mixstation 3.0 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Serge,

Great skin, but there are no sound effects or jingles! When you click on this tab (The icon on the side) nothing happens!

Am I missing something? I can not activate the samples in this skin! I think this is a great skin, but I do need to use the samples!

Thank you,
Ronny582

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:12 am
ronny582 : Yes, it’s an error. I have just put on line a new corrected version - Serge

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 9:26 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Serge.

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 10:29 am
I tired to download the udate corrected version today, but the web masters still have your old version with the error posted. This is truely my favorite skin. I like the changes you incorporated. VERY professional. I eagerly await the posting of the corrected version!

Thanks,
ronny582

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:24 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Tell here your mail, Serge will SURE read it, maybe he will send it to you.
I will grow up the post level.

FRUiT94

Posté Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:30 pm
Thank you so much Serge! You rock!

Ronny582

Posté Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 4:24 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for this new release; I'll test ASAP.

Posté Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 8:36 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Beautiful and practical skin.
Compliments!
Fabio

Posté Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 8:51 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Nice release, and nice graphics as usual.

____
P-19

Posté Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 11:45 pm
the very best:-)

Posté Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 3:30 pm
Does anyone know when this skin will be updated in the download section? I downloaded today but I still get the old one without the video function. What's going on? Or does this have some funky way of accessing the video function that I don't know about? Gracias.

Posté Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 2:30 am
Please look at the top-left corner of the skin...

Posté Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 6:21 pm
Hey Fruit,
There's Full and Pro buttons on the Top-left corner. Nothing for Video. So in the words of Different Strokes: "What you talking about Willis?". Help a brother out or maybe the latest version hasn't been updated. I look at the picture of the skin in the downloads section and it looks different from mine.
VDJ Batibiri

Posté Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:49 pm
I think your VDJ skin directory is full of many MIXSTATION something... Make sure the one you choose has a "3" somewhere in it's title and you should get it (top left corner).

Make sure that you download or move the file to the proper location C:\\program files\\virtual dj\\skins

Hope this helps...
FRUiT94

Posté Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 9:02 pm
The file that I'm downloading from skins download site says MIX. I put that in the skins folder. I choose Mixstation SV04 Titanium, the only other choice is same but in Black. At the end of both of those files it says (V2.edA). I still don't see a video option or that this version is 3. Does this make sense? There are no other choices that say MIX anywhere. Gracias.
VDJ Batibiri

Posté Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:27 pm
Well I'm a bit confused here.

Me : it tells MIX Station SV 04 (V3(1).00):MIX Station SV_04 TITANIUM (V3.0)

Did you make SURE you downloaded to the right directory? Is it a zip file? or not?

However, you can tell here your mail, I'll send it to you.
FRUiT94

Posté Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:47 pm
can we get this skin in 1280x1024,thank you

Posté Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 12:21 am
Shaggypoet : I have the same problem with MOZILLA FIREFOX navigateur. Try to rename the file called MIX in MIX.zip - Serge

Posté Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 12:24 am
Note and be careful of a possible bug of this skin in the bugs report...

Posté Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 1:28 am
Yeah! That works!

What is the bug? Man this new skin is awesome! Looks great. For all those reading, it was a mozilla issue. All this time I was just grabbing the file from mozilla as is, not as a zip. I went to explorer and that fixed the issue! Grab the skins through explorer not Firefox.

On another note, the sync and beatlock are not working like the old one. I put on beatlock then I hit sync but the songs don't sync. Is this a known issue? Any suggestions on how to fix this? Are there any other bugs I need to know about before I use this. I read somewhere about a beat count?

Would be great to have a manual just for this skin as this is one of the most used skins for VDJ.

Gracias,
VDJ Batibiri

Posté Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 6:45 pm
83%