Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Feature Request: Auto-Mix creation based on Crates

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

MZmudaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'd love to see the ability to create your own sets of "crates" (ie: collections of tracks) and the ability to have Automix play music only from the selected crate.

Example: I might DJ different types of events (ie: weddings, block parties, and children's birthday parties.) Of course, I have the same computer with ALL of my music on it. What I'd like to be able to do is tell VirtualDJ to make an automix playlist only from the Children's crate (so they hear Barney and Dora the Explorer songs, but not "Body Shots" from my Club crate.) And vice versa. (What wedding guest wants to hear "I love you; You love me...")

- Z

Posté Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 5:05 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am confused here, can't you just click your "Crate" (I am assuming folder or plalist) called children, select all the songs of that one "Crate" and drag it to the playlist window?

The confusing part is, how would other "Crate" songs get mixed into the only one that you selected and moved to the playlist window? Automix (unless I am not aware of something) only mixes out of the Playlist.

If this is hapening, it sounds like you have "Playlist Auto load" set to enable in the VDJ settings (options tab, then lower right few options). What this option does is when you select a playlist (from the folder view), it automatically loads it ot the plalist window, changing what you maunally did. I constantly browse "catagory" playlists (I call them pick lists because I don't play them straight out, ever), similar to your "childrens" or "wedding" Crates. So this was a big issue for me, so I just set it to disable.

Posté Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 7:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)