Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How does the Pioneer CDJ 350 works ? - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Pioneer Cdj 350 with Vdj in Hid/midi mode.
Are they mapped in any update or do you have to mapp them by your self? ??

Posté Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 12:02 pm
They are already mapped (Natively support) in the latest VirtualDJ Pro.

Posté Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 1:07 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thanks JP !
Have you tried them out ?

Posté Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 3:01 am
DjgreetPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I tried out works fine.
The mapping from virtual dj is very good.
But my opinion cdj 400 is better.

regards
Dimski

Posté Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 6:48 am
freppa wrote :
Have you tried them out ?

No, I do not have those controllers

Posté Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 5:09 pm
waiting on the CDJ850...:)

Posté Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 7:51 pm
Sorry i am just a beginner.
I have buy the pioneer cdj350 and djm350 set.
I really want to make them work white VDJ, what must i do?

Can sombody help me.

Thx a lot

Posté Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 1:04 pm
6.1.2 has mapping for the 350.
Connect your decks and put them into Control mode (HID)
Launch VDJ and the decks will connect.

I have found that XP needs to have the Pioneer driver installed for the CDJ350. This driver will be on your Rekordbox disk that comes with your CDJ. Or download it.

Posté Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 6:11 pm
ok it works, thx a lot nightlife01

Posté Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 12:57 pm
sjaloomHome userMember since 2010
hello,

i have a problem with the cdj350 and vdj it works fine ,but when i switch to cd and i switch back to vdj it doesn't work anymore.
I have to restart vdj is this normal? I use the trial version i have to know if this works before i buy vdj

grtz

Posté Fri 24 Sep 10 @ 2:03 pm
well, unfortunately I don't know if that's a deliberate limitation, but I know that if it's not, you can go to the vdj "config", go to the "mappers" section and there's an option for "rescan for controllers". That should make them re-appear once they're back in HID mode without having to restart vdj.

Posté Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 4:34 am
andytaylor125 is correct.
The 350s do not reconnect when switching back to HID. You will need to rescan.
All I have done for the moment to make life a little easier is map a few keys to do the rescan.
Something like Ctrl + shift + R . This will save you a little time going into config>mappers and rescanning controllers.

I have pointed this out to Pioneer so I guess we'll wait and see if there's a fix.

Hope this helps.

Posté Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 3:44 pm
hello.

yesterday ive bought 2 cdj350 and i wanted to connect to pc but it didnt work. they only play the music from vdj but i cant control vdj.

ive installed the drivers and recordbox. it didnt work too. the cdjs are listed in the soundcardlist.

what must i do to control vdj with the cdjs????

Posté Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 2:59 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Which version of Virtual DJ do you use ?

Posté Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 3:18 am
pro 6.1 or 6.2

Posté Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 3:25 am
Please look again because there is no 6.1 or 6.2 version available. You should use the newest update available in your 'Download Center' here on the page.

Greets, Heiko

Posté Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 4:53 am
i had the vers 6.0 but i loaded the new trial and it works from the first time.

thx for help

Posté Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 1:57 pm
hi, i'm a rookie at this!! i have the cdjs-350. i saw your guys' comments and decided to get the 6.1.2 demo version few days ago from the vdj homepage. It was working perfectly, however, I mistakenly deleted the mother file. I went back to the vdj homepage to try to download the demo again but it's not there anymore; only the version 7 Home version is available for free trial. This version canot eb used with controllers. Also i found the trial version of 6.1.2 in other links but they don't work very well.
I've confronted issues with the 6.1.2 demo version downloaded from other links (WHEN I CHANGE THE SOURCE AND COME BACK TO MIDI, IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE / BOTH CD PLAYERS COME OUT THROUGH TO ONE CHANEL)
AND I already have the aggregate device!! NOTE; THIS ISSUE DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE!

Can Anyone help me to get the link of the trial version of 6.1.2 from vdj home page again!! or any other link that works well!!
Or if the 7 PRO version is available for free trial? thanks!!!

Posté Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 12:33 pm

Posté Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 12:58 pm
thanks for the recommendation, however, i already have the demo version of vdj 7. The thing is that version 7 home demo doesn't let me work with the controllers for more than 10 minutes. By the way, do you know if there is a demo for the pro 7 version?
Can you help me to get the 6.1.2 demo version again or do you know where I can purchase it?..or... Do you know if any other version has the cdjs-350 ready to go, like the 6.1.2 ? thanks!!!

Posté Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 9:41 pm
87%