Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet up and coming houce dance and trance

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi there just wondering where everyone goes to find the lastest music b4 th clubs and radio starts playing them or at least at the same time but before it becomes big wanna make good mixes for the club but dont wanna be the last 1 to the ball

any help on where to find would be muchly apreciated

cheers
Bullet

Posté Thu 19 Aug 10 @ 7:48 pm
AniminePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Read lots of blogs, talk to fellow members of the VDJ community, check youtube clips, read magazines, www.beatport.com, www.juno.co.uk, ... possibilities are endless.

Posté Fri 20 Aug 10 @ 3:33 am
just listen to everything, a good tip is to do something else to distract you from names an labels, if your not paying attention and it grabs your attention, chances are it will grab the crowds. this way you will find tracks you like and define your own style, rather than searching armada or MOS to find generic stuff everyone else is playing in Aussie clubs.

Posté Fri 20 Aug 10 @ 5:10 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi babes. Try Beatport (Judge Jools uses this), Juno Downloads (kutski uses this) and Dance-Tunes. These have loads of sutff at about £1 per tune (on average). The tune are renewed daily and these sites are used by all the "Big" Labels.
Or you can try SoundCloud which is Brilliant and the music is made by people who love music. And some are downloadable for free
(ask first befor you play their tunes out)

Hope thats ov help

XXX

Posté Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 9:26 pm
I look anywhere and get anything, it all sounds the same to me.

Posté Wed 08 Sep 10 @ 4:02 pm
Beatport is the place to be mate. It's a little more expensive than usual but it's totally worth it, new tunes, exclusive releases and remixes and charts for every electronic genre. My Personal Library literally exploded when I started using Beatport, trust me, all dance DJs need to be using it.

Also check out my Music Groups. All the latest and finest house music you'll find. I upload charts every week you can see them on the wall. I sometimes upload mixes too. :)

Prog & Tech House:
http://www.virtualdj.com/musicgroup/REAL_Progressive___Tech_House_Chart/index.html

Electro House:
http://www.virtualdj.com/musicgroup/REAL_Electro_House_Chart/index.html

Posté Fri 10 Sep 10 @ 5:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)