Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet upgrading

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi i have a trial version at the moment and thinking of buying the full one, but when a new version comes out am i right that an update link would be sent out and i could get this version as a full one not needing to buy it over again? im guessing the answer is yes, just wanted to clear things up.

Cheers
Dan

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 1:59 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 2:04 am
cool cheers

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 2:07 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
... VERY cool.
Yes that's reality ... all updates were free from 1.00 to now ;)))
Each time an update is available the team post a message to let us know and a red colored link appears in order to download and install the new file.

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 4:21 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VDJ really worths its price no problem for that.
You can buy with your eyes closed and for sure you will never be sad for your money.

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 4:22 am
would i just then install the new version styraight over the old one or uninstall and reinstall putting in same serial?

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 8:52 am
new versions are distributed as updates most of the time. So you could install the update over your existing version. The advantage is that your shortcuts, settings, song info (cue points, bpm and volume info) will be kept.
If you have to reinstall your pc You need the full install and the last upgrade version to reinstall VDJ.
Ewout

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 4:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
If one day you need another complete install for another computer or if you just reinstalled everything on your computer, you can contact e-service for that, they are very quick for those things.

Posté Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 12:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)