Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Always Learning about Virtual

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi People
I normally don't like to write, but this this I must do it.
I have been using VIRTUAL DJ for some time I was so used to ATOMIX MP3 that I had my reserves about changing to this wonderfull program but even so I purchased it.
I normally do a few gigs for clubs or private functions and the people they look at this program and they all ask me what's the name, I have spoken to a few friends and they all say the best from VIRTUAL, but now it's my turn to say that this software keeps on surprising me I have just installed the VIDEO and now I can make use of all my video clips, good stuff.
I often read about all the other users, and the problems they have with the software I must say that DON'T BE SO COMPLICATED make use of it SIMPLY, this program has never let me down in any gig so the money spend on it it's with every €uro.
To the team of VIRTUAL DJ I must send my congratulations and keep up the good work.

By the way on of this days I will present my bill to the director of VIRTUAL DJ for the comission for helping selling this software (just joking) .

Best regards to all the staff that make this software the best in the world, to all the DJ's keep up the good mixing.

DJ PAUL F (Portugal)

Posté Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 2:06 pm
:)

Posté Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 1:59 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)