Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet NI Kontrol S4 features to VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello Guys,

Why not add some features from the competition to improve your software

1. 4 deck support - Its a most!!!
2. quick edit (click on the songs name, genre, BPM etc... and edit on the fly) Its a most!!!
3. effects + chained effects
4. their new traktor S4 sample mode its very nice, since it plays like an extra deck.
5. Expanded view of the songs window. Its a Most!!!!!!!!!

i love your software its very easy to use for beginners and very complete for advanced users.

keep this in mind

Posté Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 5:02 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
1. 99 Deck support has already been announced for VDJ 7 Pro.
3. Already possible
4. See 1.
5. Possible via skin?

Posté Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 7:19 pm
2. quick edit (click on the songs name, genre, BPM etc... and edit on the fly) Its a most!!!
Already Possible? how do you do it?

thanks

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 9:48 am
Right click on the track name in the browser and click "file info".......This has been around for ages where you been? Also depending on what skin your using you can do this stuff from the skin.

Catch up kid
Huey

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 9:55 am
ok, you kinda rude... first understand the question buddy.
in traktor you don't have to go to another window for quick edit, hellooo "quick Edit"

its sort of like F2 in windows to quickly rename songs, bpm's etc...

pffff

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 10:02 am
Sorry if you took that as rude buddy and i've never used traktor. That's the quickest way i know buddy. Like i said depending on what skin it would be 1 click.

Hellooooo, Goodbye
Huey

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 10:08 am
ok, i appreciate you took time to answer this question, so lets pretend we didn't just have our dramatic episode in the forum. yea in traktor the quick edit its very helpful since i always have to adjust their BPM "always off". i dont like to change my stock skin in VDJ so i was hopping they add this.

thanks again.

PDTA: i was just reading this... http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2010/08/virtual-dj-7-leaked/

cool huh!

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 10:17 am
Here bro do this, click on config then click on mappers. Next click on the "GREEN +" symbol and pick a key from your keyboard or controller. Now under "Action" type in "deck 1 file_info", hit enter. Repeat the steps for deck 2. OK what does this do you ask..............Well this is a "Quicker Edit", lol, no but now you can edit the track on the deck without having to search for it in the browser. Hope that makes sense............. Proably not what you want but alittle closer?

Hope this helps
Huey

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 7:26 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You can assign a shortcut in your keyboard for the file info. This way it can be very quick and easy to use.
Press the key -> edit the field -> apply.

Posté Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 5:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)