Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Hi Guys, I'm New Here, Can Some One Please Help Me... A Question About Song Cues,

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, Its A reather simple question, once you you have placed a cue on a track can you/ how do you cancel or delete the cue,, cheers i have only just started playing so im sure more questions are to come lol,

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 10:49 pm
Easiest way: Right click on the cue on the waveform of the track, select delete. :)

Also, depending on your hardware, refer to your user's manual on how to delete cues.

Posté Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 3:26 pm
I think the easiest way to do it is to use vdj script... The most basic one is (deck # delete_cue #) I have it set up so ctrl+z x c v delete cues 1 - 4 on the left deck and alt+z x c v delete on the right, then your only using the same keys to delete (making it easy to remember) and using ctrl and alt to select the deck to delete them on (meaning less mistakes).
Hope this helps

Posté Thu 02 Sep 10 @ 5:10 am
Also depending on what skin your using some will have a delete cue button. That would be the easiest.

Huey

Posté Thu 02 Sep 10 @ 12:23 pm
How do I hear a song in cue to mix? I have to do my mixing by sight.

Posté Fri 17 Sep 10 @ 1:22 pm
DJSinTek wrote :
How do I hear a song in cue to mix? I have to do my mixing by sight.

You would need an external sound card. Are you mixing with just a laptop, or do you have a MIDI controller? Some MIDI controllers have a soundcard built-in. If not, or you're just using your laptop, look into something like the DJiO by Numark. Then go into CONGIF, and set your Audio settings accordingly.

Posté Fri 17 Sep 10 @ 9:28 pm
Hi Guys,
internet dropped out for few weeks too many downloads lol, got it figured its now a shortcut button on my rmx controller, been loving this setup of mine havin some fun.....

Posté Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 4:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)