Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Dark DubStep

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just like the title says, Where can i find some Dark DubStep? And i dont mean that weak stuff no happy remix crap. I want that ISH that'll make you chest feel like its gonna cave in from ALL THAT BASS!! Us Americans haven't really grasped how to make it yet, there are a few producers out there that come close. But you cats over seas got that ish on lock!!! So let me have it, point me in the right direction please.

Thanks for your time
Huey

Posté Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 9:08 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
OMG ANOTHER KINDRED SPIRIT... I'VE FOUND YOU!!!

Check out a website called SoundCloud. They have got some AMAZING Dark DubStep...
In fact they have got loads ov styles and genres from Gabba to Punk and some (50%ish) are downloadable for free!!!

In fact i've done a Dark DubStep 20 minute mix there myself, so check it out, i'd love your feedback. look for GeneDefekt (theres a DS mix and an AcidTechno mix too)

DARK DUBSTEP RULES!!!

XXX

Posté Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 9:02 pm
Yo lil lady thats a hot mix! And thanks I found some really good tracks there.

Huey

Posté Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 5:05 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
It was a pleasure to help.

Oh and Keep going back there as the tracks are constantly updated and remixed. Its also a really nice community there, just like here. Genuine people just getting on and getting along.

Oh and thanx for the compliment. I'll be posting a new mix there in the next week or so.

XXX

Posté Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 8:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)