Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Where to buy DAC-2 or DMC in Europe?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello ,

I'm using VDJ for some time now, since I discovered this with the Hercules DJ Console.

I won't get in any discussion about the console itself (ahem.....) , so I've been searching around to buy the DAC-2 or DMC1 controller and an external mixer. Problem is : I live in Belgium and it seems to be very hard to find an online (or regular) store to buy these.

Do you people know any good stores that ship these items? It doesn't have to be in Belgium, but preferrably in Europe, for the sake of shipping costs...

Tnx in advance, and happy DJ-ing to you all...

Posté Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 11:32 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Try this link
http://www.ukpcdj.com/

Or I could send you one from here.

Best controller out there right now, not crazy about the DAC 3 though.
With the 3 coming out soon you might find a 2 for sale here and there.

Posté Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 11:54 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you can try on e-bay for dac-2 or dmc-1
or on the dac-2 maker site.

Posté Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 12:20 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Posté Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 2:14 am
Wow, never dreamt of getting such a speedy reply.... tnx to all...

I've checked out the sites and am comparing prices and then I'll place an order soon.

I've also checked ebay, found some results, but overall there is no real priceadvantage there. Perhaps when the DAC-3 is spread around, I'll be able to find an DMC-1 or DAC-2 at a cheaper price, but this isn't the case as of now.

About the D-Vinyl : I've already checked this one out, and to be honest, it isn't really in my price-range. I'm not badmouthing the controller itself here (I'm sure it's pretty fantastic to work with), but because I'm "only" a bedroom DJ I'm not willing to pay 400 ~ 500 Eur for it (but hey, there's always E-bay.... :-) )

Tnx again for the swift replies, guys, great community here.... :

Respect

Posté Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 12:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)