Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Stream URL

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is it possible that we can change the Stream URL when we are broadcasting with SHOUTcast.

I understand why it's being done...it seems there were a lot of additions like this in V3.0
Obviously the developpers wan't to increase revenue which will fund development of the software.

Ross.

Posté Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 2:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't understand your request.

I'm guessing you would like to change the URL from "/virtualdj.mp3" back to "/listen.pls" when using shoutcast? If that is so, use the "broadcast to a radio server" option with 127.0.0.1 (local) server, and use the shoutast's sc_serv as used to. I don't think it's in atomix production interest to implement this 'extension name' option in vdj itself (my personal opinion).

If I guessed correctly of course ;)

erXon

Posté Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 4:27 pm
No what I mean is...when you stream to a shoutcast server, you have the option to include a "Stream URL" which appears as a link in the SHOUTcast server page and also in the media player.

You can use it to link to your website, but it's automatically filled in as "http://www.virtualdj.com"

Posté Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 2:46 am
yeah i like to know also, when broadcasting from shoutcast, other thank the listen.pls can you have a diffrent name like deuce.pls but i like to have deuce.mp3 with shoutcast? can this be done? so when i share the link i'm want to share for both players, winamp which would be deuce.pls and default .mp3 player deuce.mp3

Posté Mon 05 Apr 10 @ 8:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)