Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules RMX & Timecode CD's issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Problem with my Hercules RMX.

This is my setup......
2 Denon DN-S5000 CD Turntables
Toshiba Satellite L555-S7929 laptop (2.1GHz Dual Core Pentium, 4gb ram, windows 7 64-bit)
Toshiba 640 GB External Hard drive
Hercules RMX
Virtual DJ 6.1 Pro

My RMX works fine as a standalone unit, however, my previous set up, I had a Maya44 usb & a Gemini mixer to use timecodes and it worked like a charm. I could start the cd in the unit over and it would restart the song, and the pitch never fluttered up & down (only in like tenths of a BPM but still it does it with my RMX), as it stands now, with the RMX as a subsitute for the Gemini & Maya, it's just not feeling right. Add to that the fact that when I try to do the timecode calibrations I just get a green SQUARE instead of any circle, with zero quality and numbers jumping all over the place. I'm not certain where to start to fix things up and get it back working in Smart Relative mode like before instead of only in Relative mode like it is now. Hope someone can help. Here's a screen shot of what I got in the Timecodes so you can see it yourself....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djsplitimage/5002156148/

Anyone?

Posté Sat 18 Sep 10 @ 4:57 pm
Im also having the same issue, I am using hercules rmx and running timecode thru 2 numark axis 9's, i use either the pro or consumer timecode, and i get occasional "hiccups" in the track playing. Ive been playing with the settings for sometime now and cant figure it out

Posté Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 6:53 pm
thanks for your idea out lowering the db on the mp3 i was having the same issues as you and that worked like a charm. my pitch slider on my cd player still don't work very good. very jumpy. i just use the pitch control on the rmx thats wats cool you can use all the features on the rmx even turn timecode off mid song and use stictly rmx or set up auto play list.

Posté Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 11:14 pm
Was really hopping somebody could help me I have 2 numark turntables and a Hercules rmx. The rmx runs perfectly as a stand alone unit but as soon as I try and use my time codes (serato) the rmx features stop working completely including the volume faders, I've tried changing settings and even reinstalling virtual dj but I still get the same problem :( any idea's guys

Posté Fri 26 Oct 12 @ 8:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)