Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 11

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Please do not post the same message or question(s) more than once

You have already asked this same question in multiple other topics including:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/140127/x/

The other duplicate posts have been moderated.

Posté Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 1:35 pm
cheodjPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Saludos Soy de Venezuela, me gustaría crear un foro aquí para que nos ayudemos los habla hispana que usamos virtual con mac.

Posté Mon 09 Apr 12 @ 10:25 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posté Tue 10 Apr 12 @ 6:21 am
dedejayHome userMember since 2012
aloha fellow djs, i'd like to change the path in which virtual dj (home) saves it's files from: home>my documents>virtual dj to home>music>virtual dj. is there any chance to do so, or do i have to buy a full version for that? many thanxx in advance and cheers!

Posté Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 7:10 am
Hi guys and gals,

Trying to use timecodes on vdj 7 through a hercules rmx on an imac. Can get deck 2 to work through vdj no problem but cant get deck 1 to be seen by vdj - it wont run or do anything - I've tried swapping phono leads but to no avail - any ideas?????

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Posté Thu 07 Jun 12 @ 5:21 pm
kichu20PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Virtual DJ 7 for MAC 10.6.8 using mac pro....
The out base seems to be very high when i use it with VDJ.... but when i try to use itunes it sounds fine and i also tried changing the equalizer settings which i think is only used for itunes ...

any help would appreciate

kk

Posté Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 8:54 pm
can someone please tell me how to add files to my virtual folders and any folders I create??? I have read the user guide many times and im not getting it! Im am used to Serato where I can create "crates" I want to have folders or "crates" to drag or put my new and current music I play every weekend in without spending time going through my whole library. Please Help ? Thanks! BTW Im new to VDJ lol

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 8:54 pm
I have virtual dj pro 7 mac and want to record video mixes

Posté Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 4:31 am

Posté Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 5:15 am
Hello, Can someone help me with the serial number of the software; VirtualDJ5 ? I am unable to login into my software. Hope to hear. Thanks

Posté Wed 25 Jul 12 @ 3:15 am

Posté Wed 25 Jul 12 @ 4:27 am
Where can i get VDJ version 6.0.2 LE? Is is the last compatible with MAC OS X 10.4.11 (powerpc)?
I just bought a HERCULES MK4, that comes with VDJ LE for both Mac and PC. In te user manual, HERCULES says that it's compatible with MAC OS X 10.4 and above.
Since OS X 10.4 only runs on POWERPC PROCESSORS, I assume that the software is compatible with POWERPC.
When I put the CD in my PC, it shows all the windows-related install files, which worked just fine, so I guess the media (cd) is not corrupted or anything.

The installer for MAC OS X runs on my MAC (Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz PPC, 2GB ram OS X 10.4.11) but locks up near the end of the install process. I searched among the folders and files and managed to install the HERCULES DJ CONSOLE MK4 DRIVERS, which worked fine, so, again, I ASSUME HERCULES IS RIGHT AND THE HARDWARE/SOFTWARE IS OS X 10.4/PPC COMPATIBLE.

I send messages to Hercules and VDJ support, got one quick answer from VDJ folks, saying that PPC is not supported hadrware, period. Not very helpful.

Now, I have theese questions: VDJ states that their stuff is "INTEL ONLY" but HERCULES says otherwise, and I assume HERCULES is right, since I did install the drivers, and (almost) the VDJ LE version provided. The software doesn't get any "early" errors or refuses to install because of my OS version or anything, which would occur if I tried to install INTEL or "OS X 10.5 10.6 only" software.
The installer actualy says that I should contact VDJ and ask for an older version, compatible with my hardware.
But VDJ doesnt seem so helpful, instead of offering me an older version (5.0, 6.0.2 or anything) they just said "no". I bought HERCULES HARDWARE, with ORIGINAL (PAID, EVEN IF L.E.) VDJ SOFTWARE.
I understand they won't give much support or anything, but I do want to use the controller on my Mac, and I do not want to use any PIRATE SOFTWARE or anything, just use my legally bought LE "console edition". My Mac is my BACKUP SYSTEM, and even if It's "obsolete" by modern hardware, it's more then capable of running VDJ and mixing tracks.
Hell, I have a frind who installed VDJ 6 or 7 (not sure) on a 512MB cheap netbook. VDJ is GOOD SOFTWARE, I agreee with that, but they should at least provide old "supportless" versions, if I bought one that doesn't suites me, until I upgrade my hardware.

any help other then "we dont support PPCs" will be really useful. I found a 5.0 demo and it runned just fine...

Posté Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 3:24 pm

Posté Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 4:10 am
acquire the Pro version for my Mac someone can help me get it free

Posté Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 8:36 am
Please do not ask for users to provide serial numbers you are not entitled to.

Repeated behaviour of this nature will result in your account being locked. Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Keith

Posté Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 1:42 pm
drewefxHome userMember since 2008
hey akll
what is the solution for the underwater sound that i get. I have ns7 and vdj pro and mac book. has anyone come across the solution please

Posté Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 6:54 pm
djmur72PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi.
I have a mac book pro that i use with vritualdj pro 7.2.
And i have 2 players denon 3700 and a denon x1700 mikser.
After the latest software update of OS x mountain lion i can`t get virtual dj to work with my miksers and player.
I think it has too do with the update.
Do anybody now if virtual dj is coming out with an update son so that we can get it too work again????

Looking forward too hear from you.

DjMur.

Posté Sun 28 Oct 12 @ 11:34 am
It's possible that the Denon S3700 and X1700 mixer may not compatible yet with MacOS Mountain Lion.

Please contact the manufacturer for further advice - http://www.denondj.com

Before upgrading, you should always check that any hardware that you will be using is fully compatible. Some may require driver and/or firmware updates to work correctly. For older hardware that's been discontinued, an update may never be available.

VirtualDJ itself is fully compatible with MacOS Mountain Lion - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MacOS%20Mountain%20Lion%20compatibility.html

Posté Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 6:32 am
Hi, not sure if I'm posting in the right forum... but here goes...

I have virtual DJ for my macbook pro and have just downloaded the remote for the new iPad... I was wondering if anyone knows whether I can use both over the personal hotspot connection on my iPad? Currently trying it and the iPad app is just 'Trying to Locate VirtualDJ'...

No wireless connection at home...the area is bad, apparently...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Posté Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 7:52 pm

Posté Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 7:13 am
79%