Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Shortcut for switching video preview screens

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
It is possible to make a shorcut for just about every function of VDJ so I am surprised this isn't already available. Basically, I would like to see a shortcut for the video preview screen that allows you to switch between '1', '1+2', and '2' without using the mouse. I could then map that to a MIDI knob like I do for the 4 transition effects and also to switch between the many visualization plugins. Please make the possible values 1, 2, 3 because I haven't yet figured out how to map a -1, 0, 1 value-set to a knob.

Thanks,
-Frd

Posté Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 4:52 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, I did find a workaround to this, but would still prefer a better solution.
A shortcut can be made if you know the number of each of those pannels in the skin. These numbers can be found by examining the xml file for the skin. A shortcut can then be made either directly to the shorctcuts.xml file, or in the shortcut tool under 'skin_pannels'.

Of course, if you change skins, then the shortcuts wouldn't necessarily point to the same pannels and may do something completely different if anything at all.

I would like to see a solution for this that would be consistent across skins and wouldn't require examination of the skin.xml file to implement. I have some ideas how this could be done, so if the dev team can feel free to contact me if necessary.

Posté Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 9:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)