Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Timecode CD Issues with VDj7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am not sure which part of the forum to put this is but I am running VDJ 7 with a Hercules trim soundcard for timecode CD control with 2 pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk3 cd players.

I am having issues wth the timecode signal.

I am using the timecode (pro) from the downloads area which I burned onto Verbatim CDR discs at 1x speed with no optimisation as an audio cd.

If I choose VDJ Timecode CD in the setup I cant get 100% signal and get skips in the tracks.

The only setting that works without problems is the VDJ 3 (very old engine) timecode.

Any ideas? as obviously it would be better using the latest engine.

Posté Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 4:24 pm

Posté Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 3:01 am
djfilosoff wrote :
Try to use Serato time code.

http://rane.com/scratchlivecontrol.zip

I have tried to re download and burn the timecodes for VDJ and still get the same issues. If I use the VDJ 3 (very old) selection the timecodes both get 100% an but if I selct VDJ CD (the latest one) The signal on Deck 2 drops out and loses signal and I cant get 100% signal back

THis is really doing my head in

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 7:08 am
nsxmarvPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I use the Serato timecodes myself and they work fine. Your not going through the phono output instead of the line out, are you?

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 2:15 pm
No definetely not, works fine if I select the older v3 cd settings, just cant use deck 2 with newer settings

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 2:28 pm
Ok let's try this. On your CDj's, do you have the tempo set to 0.00%?

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 2:33 pm
nsxmarv wrote :
Ok let's try this. On your CDj's, do you have the tempo set to 0.00%?

Yep and key lock is off

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:12 pm
When you download the codes, do you download the one for hifi machines? I think they still have two versions on the download site.

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:21 pm
nsxmarv wrote :
When you download the codes, do you download the one for hifi machines? I think they still have two versions on the download site.

No I downloaded the ones for the pro players as I have Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk3 players

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 4:13 pm
Hey bro. I'm having the same issue. Only difference is I'm using 2 pioneer 800mk2s and the VIRTUALVINYL sound card. Same exact issue.

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 6:18 pm
djjameslake wrote :

No I downloaded the ones for the pro players as I have Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk3 players

So have you tried the others??

Huey

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 6:23 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
djjameslake wrote :

So have you tried the others??

Huey

I will do and let you know how I get on

Posté Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 7:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)