Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet problems saving samples to the right format? And mapper problems please help.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys, I asked this before and only got 1 response back. i've been trying to make my own samples from some music I have. The problem i'm having is that after I load it and save it it goes into my folder as a text format, so when i go back in to load it, it wont load. someone mention to convert it to an mp3 file but how would I go about doing this? I have a basic mac book what application can I use to convert or change the file to play.A step by step would be awesome!!!!! and the other thing is using the mapper buttons to have easy access to the sample the stock mapper says press shift and f4 and it will play that sample on that channel but it doesn't do that either. please help

thanks in advance
Steve

Posté Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 5:37 pm
Any help out their??????

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:46 am
Change the extension to mp3. Some of them will work, some may not. You can also just download new mp3 formatted samples from the net.

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 6:52 pm
I had the same problem. Just right click for the file info, and add .vdj to the file name. The files should then open normally in the sample screen.

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 11:11 pm
Thanks guys!!! will try when I get a chance to and then update if it works out...

Posté Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 5:39 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)