Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VCI-100 freeze-bug :(

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

my first post right here..
It would be nice if anybody could kill this dammed bug in near future. The release 7 ist great, but my hope was that the dev. fixed this. By now I can play more than 2 decks etc. but I've got still the VCI freeze-bug....and I know, I'm not the only one.

Regards
Music234

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 12:03 pm
Hello there!

I have the same problem, and this is very annoying. Would be nice to get this behavior fixed in near future. If we can give some information that developers need, let us know.

Regards from Germany, Christian

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:22 pm
Hi

I have the Same Problems vci Freeze and sometimes vdj 7 Freeze too and make Crash
Precisely why i have Roll back to vdj 6 and i should prefer To wait until a New Bug fix Version of vdj 7

Kind Regards from Germany sven

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 4:35 pm
I don't own this controller, but I also don't know what anyone of you are talking about. Exactly what type of freeze are you talking about? Could you explain this so others can understand?

Posté Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 6:50 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I. Exactly what type of freeze are you talking about? Could you explain this so others can understand?

BTW: I got the VCI SE (pimped by DJ Techtools), but the freeze appears by the stand.-vci also

Here we go:
Sometimes the controller "freeze": the music is still running but the program don't accept any input (by the controller and by keyb. also).
Only way to fix this: disconnect the usb-cable, wait a second, connect the cable again and make a rescan.

The bug appears in XP and in Win7. Sometimes over hours never. Sometimes by automix, sometimes in the mix. Our german controller-expert Heiko tried to fix this, but the bug is still there :(
All in all it seems not to be the mapping from Heiko...

Kind Regards

Posté Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 1:07 am
Hi

I use the same one : VCI SE (pimped by DJ Techtools) and the Mapper from Heiko Jakovski

in virtual dj 6 the freeze problems came sometimes ( at most only 1 or 2 times in the month )
Some users from the German Forum have more problems with the freeze.
Only way to fix this was disconnect the usb cable wait a second connect the cable again and make a rescan from the mapper.
The music is still running but the program don't accept any input.

In Virtual Dj 7 i have only problems more than before but to the freeze something else comes.
either vci freeze and the sound too or vci freeze i disconnect the usb cable wait and than the sound stops or
vci freeze vdj freeze sound stop and vdj make closed ...

Sometimes I can produce it if i spin the wheels or scratch.

Best Regards from Germany Sven

sorry for my English ;-) but I hope you have understood everything

Posté Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 2:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)