Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DN-S3700 Unit Number Issues - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Last night I had a variety of settings. Suddenly a problem.

VDJ7 same number in the DN-S3700's both.

DN-S3700 both have the same number of switches to the exit button. (001 or 002)

Until it was normal.

By the way, VDJ6.08 be fine in a different number. (001 & 002)

Driver Asio Denon is known to both cars successfully.

My System & Settings
Windows7 64bit
1.DN-S3700 (v1330): MIDI ch1 Unit No 1
2.DN-S3700 (v1330): MIDI ch2 Unit No 2
3.DN-X1600 (Sys2000): MIDI ch3

I think, might have been set the previous record somewhere?

And Why?

For VDJ6.08
VDJ Start, and then the power of MIDI devices ON.
The PC recognizes the MIDI.
However, VDJ6.08 does not recognize.
Therefore, rescon for new divice

For VDJ7
The PC recognizes the MIDI.
Then, automatically recognize a MIDI device.

please tell me how to set up.

Posté Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 3:14 am
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
For "Unit No." set both decks to "ALL", thanks.

Posté Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 11:12 am
>Denon DJ

Quick response, thank you.

I tried, but the problem is not resolved.

VDJ uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem is not resolved.

Are there any other way?

Posté Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 7:17 pm
Try this.... When plugging in the s3700's, don't plug them into the computer side by side. Plug them into USB ports away from each other. As noted above make sure the s3700's are set to ALL for their channel. Make sure to power them up after the computer starts and windows is fully up and running. Let them connect first and then open virtualdj. Try that and let me know.

Cheers
Djwishbone

Posté Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 2:27 pm
Please help asap i just installed the latest version to include the S3700. while running VDJ i switch to CD's now my VDJ went nutz both decks only work out of one deck....Deck 1 is the main if i switch with the "eject" button Deck 1 will change the blue light from side to side but it won't change from Deck 1 to Deck 2....anyone please help me asap i have a gig tonight and this just ruined jccalmet@gmail.com

Posté Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 12:48 pm
I am having a similar issue. I had Cue 7.0 and it would only detect one denon DN-S3700. I uninstalled and went back to 6.* and now it doesn't even recognize the tables being connected. I updated the firmware of the Denon's to the latest hybrid and nothing worked.

Posté Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 4:03 pm
Putting a cd into the 3700 and swtching between midi and cd does not seem to work. I never had any success.

If you want to play a cd, put in the drive on the computer and then open it up thru Virtual DJ. It should read the disc and then you can play the media from the disc easily.

I don't have my 3700's linked in order to reduce the possibility of having one player

That is what worked for me.

Posté Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 12:26 pm
I don't have my 3700's limked together to aviod having one player interrupt the performance of the other player.

Posté Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 2:27 pm

Posté Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 7:02 pm
Mirage Mobile DJ wrote :
I don't have my 3700's limked together to aviod having one player interrupt the performance of the other player.

If you mean the D-Link cable, that wont make a difference.
That cable is only used to share "CD" memo's, keyboard and replay play (ping pong)

Posté Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 7:05 pm
jccalmet wrote :
Please help asap i just installed the latest version to include the S3700. while running VDJ i switch to CD's now my VDJ went nutz both decks only work out of one deck....Deck 1 is the main if i switch with the "eject" button Deck 1 will change the blue light from side to side but it won't change from Deck 1 to Deck 2....anyone please help me asap i have a gig tonight and this just ruined jccalmet@gmail.com

If you happen to switch from MIDI to CD mode often at a gig, then you should use an external sound card and not the one found internally.
When you switch modes as such, you close the USB port connection from the S3700, that mean MIDI and Sound Card gets closed.

Posté Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 7:08 pm
Lookin for a solution.

My 3700's are crossed every time I connect them. I can have 1 on the left side of my computer and 1 on the right side. When I fire up everything the players are reversed on the computer. I have tried almost everything, even moving the players, but when I reconnect them, they are still reversed.

Any ideas?

Thanx

Posté Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 4:47 pm
hi i just wondering if someone find the solution for the unit number issue problem i just upgrade to the version 7.0.1 and both of my denon say 001 or 002 and both play the same music i didnt have this problem with the 6.1.2 so please if someone fix this please let me know how

Posté Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 11:17 am
Mirage Mobile DJ wrote :
Lookin for a solution.

My 3700's are crossed every time I connect them. I can have 1 on the left side of my computer and 1 on the right side. When I fire up everything the players are reversed on the computer. I have tried almost everything, even moving the players, but when I reconnect them, they are still reversed.

Any ideas?

Thanx

I believe if you push the EJECT button, this will switch between 001 and 002.

Posté Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 8:24 am
Has anyone resolved the issue with not being able to have the two players working at the same time? I have been trying for a while now and can only get one player to load at a time with vdj 7.0. I love the application but am very close to giving up and moving to something different.

Posté Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 9:12 pm
Dont give up click on config then go to mappers on top there should say s3700 or keyboard just click on the the box next to it and the re should be an option where it says what deck you want to assign to or something like that im not infront of my virtual dj but that should work hope you can make sense of that.

Posté Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 2:51 pm
Nope, still not working, the PC is finding the two devices (two dns3700's) but only one is actually able to control the music, if I press the eject button it switches to the second MIDI channel but on the same cd player. Now whats weird is if I press eject on the second player (that is connected but unable to control the music) the first player switches between the MIDI channels. I set the first one to MIDI channel 1 and second player to MIDI channel 2 and have probably tried 20 different combinations with no luck.

I saw some other posts related to the same problem on Traktor and someone found deleting the usb camera driver worked for someone but did not work for me, maybe it will help someone else on here. Anyone got other ideas?

Posté Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 8:32 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
MAPPRES > MAPPERS OPTIONS > DECK ASSIGN > PIONEER 400-1 > PIONEER 400-2 . enjoy !

Posté Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 8:31 pm
Thanks but unfortunately I have a pair of denons , I have assigned the mappers and tried numerous other configs but had no luck, very disappointed in this app.......

Posté Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 8:49 pm
sohailbhola wrote :
I set the first one to MIDI channel 1 and second player to MIDI channel 2 and have probably tried 20 different combinations with no luck.

Both Decks must be set to MIDI CH 1 and nothing else.

Posté Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 10:52 pm
83%