Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Headphones

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

In the 4 years plus I've owned Cue and now Vdj I have never used them live. I so want to but there is one thing I just cannot get to work. With Ots, a system I have used for about six years I have never had a problem, life is is just so simple.

So, what is the problem?

Headphones .... I cannot get the soundcard set up correctly, I get it so the 'cue' playback comes out of the main speakers or no playback at all, or it come out of the headphones correctly but only one of the decks comes out of the main speakers or no sound at all. It is a complete nightmare. I must have tried every combination but nothing works. I have even tried using the headphones through the RMX to no avail.

Here is what I use ....

Bose L1 through a Tonematch that Vdj recognises - Main play out system.

Hercules RMX used solely as a controller.

Headphones through the Pc jack plug Realtek HD Audio for cueing.

So learned forum chums over to you.

Posté Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 9:39 am
I would suggest that you install the rmx drivers and asio, which should be on the supplied disc, then set up the audio settings as recommended by an RMX user, then feed the output of the rmx into the tonematch.

That way you will be able to cue via the rmx, using it's asio driver sound card and your tonematch will simply act as an mixer interface between your rmx and your L1.

Posté Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 6:26 pm
Go to your config, and set in sound the headphones, and you should be go togo! Good luck :)

Posté Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 7:06 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)