Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Having Issues with Master Volume with Virtual DJ Pro 6

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

YakAtakHome userMember since 2010
Hi!

I'm pretty familiar with the mixing features and all, but having a Hell of a time trying to smooth out my transitions. Almost always, regardless of the Gain being Auto set, when I'm mixing songs (Electro, Trance, House, etc), the bass seems to be very high on the incoming song, or sometimes on my computer speakers (they're mid level, not cheap but not high end) it sounds ok but when I play it in my car, the overlapping basses seem to create a higher bass output while it is transitioning.

Other DJ software I have seen have a true Master Volume output level that keeps all the music the same level. When I hear mixes on XM, the bass has the same level of "oomph", and doesn't seem heavy one way or the other. I keep the crossfade in the middle because several times once I move it, it's not easy to get it back exactly at 50%. What I do is keep the Volume down on one side and then slowly bring it up until they are both 100% or start one song at about 50% and bring it up slowly as needed. I then will either fade out the previous one, or "cut it" fast.

Again, I am overall extremely happy with most of the stuff I am doing, but not being able to control the level of the bass throughout the mix gives my final product an uneven feeling.

Any suggestions???

Thank you!

Posté Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 8:03 pm
you should get the free home edition everything will work properly and you will have a legit copy

Posté Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 4:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)