Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet DALLAS, TEXAS - VDJ USERS / DJs or VJs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi is there anybody DJing around this area, 18470 North Dallas Parkway? Me and my wife will be there from Nov 10 to 13. We'll bar-hop for sure.

DJ Jodi

Posté Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 1:26 pm
No parties in Dallas, the Cowboys suck too bad. HA HA HA HA.

Sorry I have to take every shot I can at the "Boys"

Posté Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 1:55 pm
thats the tollway..but im not sure of any bar/club dj's that have indicated themselves as a vdj user in the area...i would support them if i knew of them!!

Posté Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 2:24 pm
sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
938MyDJ, not in Dallas I'm further south in H-Town....Just wanted to throw my two cents in and tell TDBennett to leave my Boyz alone!! It's gonna be along season, but I got to stick with them through thick and thin! GO BOYZ lol!

Posté Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 3:51 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
THANKSGIVING game against the Boys will be tasty!

WHO DAT! :-)

Posté Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 4:53 pm
sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yea not looking forward to that one, although I do like dem Saints!

Posté Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 11:21 am
Did you say it's gonna be a long season? Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... wait, hahahahahahahahahaha.....stop, hold it, my stomach hurts.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....I..I..I.. can't breathe....hahahahahahahahahahaha....how big is that stadium...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posté Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 12:58 pm
Im in Dallas, I drive my ass all the way to Ft Worth every Friday to VJ at a bar

Posté Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 3:12 am
I Dj at a place called II Brothers in Plano every WED night 10pm to 2am. I run virtual DJ and run videos on 3 of the flat screens around the bar and dance floor. I also send my mixer output over a wireless to the house system, so you can hear me outside on the patio and in the bathrooms.

DJ Jimbo
wwww.musicjimbo.com

Posté Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 3:30 am
Hey I live in Plano, maybe I should go check out II Brothers, I live on the west side off of Coit and 15th

Posté Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 3:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)