Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Chryon BLUR & or Logo

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well I have a problem when video mixing that I hate videos with chryons as it shows people where you get your material. It would be cool to have a blur effect that you could move around the screen wherever you want. Also being able to control the blurs width and height, vertical and horizontal position. As well as intensity. Also have an option where you could place an image over the top like a logo & an option to put a video clip with loop and beat sync for an animated logo etc... while also being able to adjust size, w-h, v-h, opacity etc... You could almost add this to the firetext plugin as an improvement.

Posté Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 5:14 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can do most of that now with the free plugin, you need to buy the system however to use the movie/video tab

Try sourcing an opaque image from somewhere, use the image tab, place image over the logo you want to hide and then use the transparency slider to get the effect that you want.

Best way to do it I would suggest, if you have a video editor to do the work needed there before you add it to your music files, then you won't need to worry about those type of files.

Posté Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 6:38 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)