Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet iBlacksheep (for Virtual DJ iRemote App) - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

The skin is ready and will be uploaded later today.

I'm at work at the moment otherwise I would post a screenshot.

More info about iRemote: here

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 8:41 am

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 10:37 am
Looking good but so far no of the skins let you start a track and use the mixer to fade in on the same screen which makes it pretty hard to get a smooth start and fade out

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 10:57 am
Is anyone else having a problem installing this skin. I keep getting error 7 trying to install from both mac and a pc

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:17 pm

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:31 pm
djjameslake wrote :
Is anyone else having a problem installing this skin. I keep getting error 7 trying to install from both mac and a pc

No problems here. Not sure what error 7 means either.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:32 pm
You get error 7 if VDJ 7.0.2 is not installed yet.

Keith

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Redownload the installer and install 7.0.2 again OR create the /iPhone/ folder in the Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins/ folder.

The installer relies on the /iPhone/ folder to exist.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:48 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You get error 7 if VDJ 7.0.2 is not installed yet.

Keith

I had 7.02 installed.

It didnt creat the iPhone folder in the VDJ skins folder. I have created it manually and is working ok now.

I am really surprised no one though to put the play buttons on the same panel as the mixer though on the skins as it makes it impossible to start a song and control the mixer at the same time

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 3:39 pm
I actually had play buttons on my 1st build of this skin. the issue is space with the iPhone skin is space!!

You make a very good and valid point though- I will look at creating a skin/update with the play button in the mixer.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:18 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
I actually had play buttons on my 1st build of this skin. the issue is space with the iPhone skin is space!!

You make a very good and valid point though- I will look at creating a skin/update with the play button in the mixer.

Thanks it would certainly be appreciated.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:38 pm
This is a great skin .... thank you. My iPod is much more classy now :)

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:55 pm
wow awesome...nice!!!

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:27 pm
wow...awesome...

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dan do you a portrait skin too ?

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:40 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Like the skin man. One question though, can there be a file search window somewhere? Thanks

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 8:06 pm
I keep getting an Error 6 everytime I try to install the skin. What am I doing wrong?

Posté Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 12:17 am
nice

Posté Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 4:39 pm
I get installation error 5 all the time and I have 7.0.2 and the iPhone folder already

Posté Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 8:52 pm
djscorpion.pr wrote :
I get installation error 5 all the time and I have 7.0.2 and the iPhone folder already

Please disregards the last message, I was downloading the file thru a download manager and was not downloding the complete data, then I download it manually and was installed successful. Great Skin!!!

Posté Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 10:14 am
65%