Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Mutiple Video Displays (outputs)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm really getting into the video Dj side of VDJ. I tried different configs to my computer, trying to duplicate video's on multiple screens with no success. I have external soundcards for each monitor.
The ability to create multiple drag and drop video outputs would be just what I need. (up to 6 would be a great start)

Please weigh in on this.

Posté Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 8:50 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This has been suggested before which to me would be a great idea if the decks could be assigned to mutiple video outputs..

Joey...

Posté Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 2:49 pm
I would also like to see this feature. I found these devices which you can plug in up to 6 simultananeously. Just wishing and waiting for VDJ to be compatible.
http://cpc.farnell.com/_/usb2-vgahrs/usb-2-0-hi-resolution-vga-adaptor/dp/CS16384?in_merch=Products From This Range&MER=e-bb45-00001003
As an example;
perhaps under the section that says browser - samples - effects - record, maybe have a 'screen matrix' section that we would see up to 6 screens in a row, which we can right click on each one to choose what display options on what screens.,
screen 1 - music video, sonique, text
screen 2 - sbdj slideshow, scrolltext
screen 3 - player 4 video output only
screen 4 - music video, sonique

etc etc etc.

Posté Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 9:51 am
Those USB adaptors are useless. Refresh rate is far too slow and no onboard memory. I was given one to extend the display of my work laptop. Used it once and then put it back in the box - save your money!!!!

However, I do agree with your feature request and not just to split the plugins across screens. I would like to be able to matrix the screens so if I had say 9 screens in a 3x3 config I could make them one big screen, 9 individual screens or any combination I like...

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 1:00 am
Now THAT'S a great idea, GadgetMan!!! That would be awesome!

Posté Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 1:46 pm

Posté Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 9:11 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
That will only give you additional extended monitor capability....

Posté Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 9:45 pm
I use a video card with 3 video outputs:
PNY VCQFX3800-PCIE-PB Quadro FX 3800 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 SLI Supported Workstation Video Card

I curently use all 3 outputs, one for my decks, one for the tv output, and the other for my spreadsheet stage rotation, but it would be great to have 2 types of effects going out to the TVs, so that the screens are not all the same, that is a great idea @ gadgetman

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133271

Posté Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 2:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)