Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Club video

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Im a noon so bear with me! I was in Vegas last weekend and went into a club where they had 9 flat screens linked together showing one picture. I have just opened my own club and I want to know how they do this. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

Posté Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 11:32 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
very simple, just as with normal multiple links to tv's you just use an input onto your amplifier splitter syatem, you may need a converter to link into it depending on if your using vga etc, but your installer should be able to sort that side of things out for you.

or contact me on skype at Firetext.VDJ.Support

Posté Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 3:02 pm
Use a video out on your main set that u want to select whats playing from. Then on the second set use the video in. You will have to use the correct mode on the first tv for what u want to play on both sets such as HDMI1 or Component 1, or Video 1, Video 2 etc. Then on your second set it will probably say AV in 1 or 2. see which one u plugged into and then change the mode on the second set to which ever one u plugged into. Now set your main set to what u want to watch and your second set to AV 1 or AV 2 , or Video 1 or Video 2 (which ever u plugged into) and you should be able to control both tv's and watch the same thing from the main set.

Also, some TV's has a S-video connection. Get a s-video cable and connect it to the s-video plugs on your tv's then you can control either set from either set. such as On the main set your watching cable from your HDMI mode or Cable mode. Go to your second set and change the mode to the S-video mode. Then it will play what your main set is playing, and vise versa if you want to control the main set from the secondary set turn the secondary set to Cable in mode or HDMI 1 mode then turn your main set to S-video mode and it will play what the secondary set is playing.

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 12:07 am
I don't think you guys quite understood what the op was asking. He means that the club was using 9 screens in a giant cube formation to make a single screen. This is commonly known as a video wall. It requires a specialized computer controller which divides a single video source onto the appropriate screens within the array. Just do a search on google for video walls and you'll get all sorts of solutions which are available.

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 3:48 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
doh is me, yep you need a matrix splitter.

Posté Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 4:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)