Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Music Groups

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I know someone that set up a group however the group has a mixed bag of music in it as oposed to the specific music genre that it was supposed to be, is it possible to have some sort of selection process when login into the internet within VDJ? e.g.

I login under the login tab, I then tick a genre and anything that I play from that genre gets added to the music group.

(Obviously you would need the genre field within tag info completed for this to work but most do anyway or should or even would start doing if this feature was implemented)

Posté Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 6:23 am
I totally agree!! Something needs to be done with them or trash the program...........I started 1 but it makes no sense how to use nobody seems to have an answer on how to use them so I've pretty much ditched until there's some answers.

+++1

Good Day
Huey

Posté Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 6:39 am
I think music groups as they stand aren't usable. I go from club to mobile on a regular basis and mobile could mean, kids party, wedding, birthdays, anniversaries and more.

And I'm still far from able to connect to the Internet from every venue so feeding them becomes almost impossible.

However, as I have said before (in this forum I think), if I could upload my history files to share as a social aspect, then this could spark of discussions between DJ's as to how the mix went between two tracks and so on.

On upload I would choose which "group" the playlist was applicable to and have it fed in accordingly.

Obviously the upload would require a tie in with the database as the playlist only contains the time and filename which may not give much info.

We have the core capabilties here with user accounts, I think this would add an extra dynamic aspect to the VDJ community which would work extremely well.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 4:49 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey Guys,

What's wrong with just having a program that does this using your database media files as the source for the suggestions, similar to "Music Group" but, use "Genre Groups" within your own media files....??

I Think this would be more practical and more useful to the masses.... that don't or can't use NetSearch or Grooveshark.....even those who do use it...

What You Think....
Joey....

Posté Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 7:46 pm
GadgetMan wrote :
I think music groups as they stand aren't usable. ... However, as I have said before (in this forum I think)...

Yes, you did it here: Experienced user forum ;-)

GadgetMan, I still totally agree with you.
Since Nov 2010 I think in Music Groups there are playlists or Top 20 not visible anymore.
Is Atomix actually working on Music groups, e.g. implementing new or better usuable features?

Posté Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 2:27 pm
Thanks for the reminder ;-)

Roy

Posté Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 4:26 pm
I would like to suggest to enable music groups as before but only for premium members at least;

I think they are pretty useless now..

Hi

David

Posté Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 7:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)