Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet More Sampler

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

more deck was a wish for all us so thank's now we have 99 so great but what up with sampler ? we also need more sampler slots and I thing all virtual community is waithing for

Posté Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 11:27 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Use the decks as samplers with better functionality?

Posté Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 12:32 pm
deck not work like a sample because if you have a loop and load to a deck sametimes VDJ do not get the beat also i dont have a powerful computer to work with many deck at the same time

Posté Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 3:41 pm
I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

Posté Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 7:39 pm
What he probably means is that although you can load a sample into a deck, it doesn't behave like a sample - in other words, if it's been set as a loop (by the original sampler) it doesn't loop.

I found this disappointing myself when 7 came out, as I thought part of the idea of having so many decks was that they could be treated like samplers too. There's a thread about it somewhere...

Yes you can load something into a deck and set up a loop, but then if you stop it looping - when you start it again, it doesn't loop.

What would be great is if the decks were smart enough to realise that you were loading a sample (*.vdj file) and act accordingly, looping it in sync to the master deck.

The original sample player was probably great when Atomix first introduced it, but it's a bit past its sell by date now.

Posté Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 11:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If an action like loop100% will be added in next update, it will solve this isuue.

Posté Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 12:44 pm
Not really cause we still have to use a skin with hundred decks. Why not just fix the sampler, its a great tool, quick easy to use. Just needs a little TLC.............the decks are not the same, great but not the same...............the sampler is the final frontier, fix that and you'll never see me again!! I think the threads speak for themselves, decks do not equal sampler.

Huey

Posté Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 1:38 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Not really cause we still have to use a skin with hundred decks. Why not just fix the sampler, its a great tool, quick easy to use. Just needs a little TLC.............the decks are not the same, great but not the same...............the sampler is the final frontier, fix that and you'll never see me again!! I think the threads speak for themselves, decks do not equal sampler.

Huey

correct decks is not iqual to sampler because when you set a loopsampler (example 4 beat loop) and load on deck sametimes is missing a beat
so also I have to create a skin with more deck but if I need to change to other skin with less deck? BOOM I lost all previous and how I control all deck at the same time ,so I prefer more sampler you just need one key that's all

this is my wish, my wish

Posté Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 6:53 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
two words

SAMPLE MANAGER

use it abouse it and make it your friend.

Posté Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 4:42 pm
tho we have the plug in bank sampler........... it would be great to just have a bigger sampling bank i find that 12 banks/ slots r not enuff for the samples that i liek to use and it gets annoying loading the banks from the plug in if we already have 12 sample banks might as well make it 20??? and make it an even number

Posté Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 11:41 pm
Just map some keys to load the samples, then it's easy to switch, unless you're actually wanting to trigger more than 12 at once which I find hard to believe!

Posté Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 2:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)