Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I just ordered my TCV's how can i find out when they will come?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Will i get a shipping number, and if i do how?

Posté Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 5:28 pm
Just wait ;)

Posté Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 5:33 pm
cant they give us a shipping number?!!!! that sux, how long does it usually take them to get to Canada?

Posté Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 5:33 pm
For Cananda, my guess is that it would take about 3-4 weeks with shipment and handling :)

remember, its not Atomix Productions that ship the vinly, and remember the postal services can be slow all the way over at your side of the sea :)

Also - you got an order id
Contact E-Service for information on what date the vinyl was sent :)

Posté Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 8:35 pm
wow, u thiught 3-4 weeks, i emailed e-serivce, and said it would take only 4-6 days!!!

Posté Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 10:15 pm
I guessed wrong then ;) hehe...

But good for you, and they should be with you shortly then :)

Posté Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 10:21 pm
ya, but weekdays, so i still got like 5 days left

Posté Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 10:23 pm
hehe... nothing goes slower than time, when u have to wait for something :)

But good to hear about the pretty fast delivery for America :) thought it would take a lot longer :)

Posté Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 10:25 pm
ya but the shipping fee, was higher than the cost of the tcv's themselves, and thats without the taxes and duty.... :(

Posté Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 10:27 pm
That's one thing tha sucks about ordering timecoded vinyls, but if you order more at one time, the shipping is cheaper, rather than odering each seperately at different times.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:43 pm
Brennan, I also live in Canada (Ottawa to be exact) and it took me just over 2 weeks (16 days total) before I got my TCVs.

Don't forget that they ship the TCVs from france and then you have the border services that love to stall your order ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 12:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)