Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Export to .CSV

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Saw the post about printing a music list and I was going to agree that this should be a feature but the post was locked. I think a good way to implement this feature would be to export the browser view to a .csv file.

Obviously a feature similar to Latshaw Systems - Song List Generator would be the ideal solution but I don't foresee that much effort being put into a printing solution.

Posté Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 2:03 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I know it has been discussed and not real sure why they locked it. But, you can do this in iTunes for free right now. You can select any playlist or your whole library. Then in the iTunes browser select all the songs (playlist or whole library) and copy them by right click or ctrl C. Then paste it into the first cell of an Excel sheet and save it. Excel will divide all the info amog the cells properly.

I usually do that for my dance song suggestions (first dance, father/daughter, mother son, etc). Clients love it and it works perfect. I know this does not work if all of your playlists are in VDJ, but seeing as how most DJ sofware accepts iTunes playlists and iTunes has many great features. It is probably better to stick with an industry standard like iTunes for playlists to have options if VDJ acts up. If VDJ ever acts up, my current playlists are still available in Itch, iTunes or last resort (major failure) all synced with my ipod. I am not an ipod DJ, but as a last resort, it does beat silence and having to walk off the job. I have used my ipod to play music while VDJ or a PC reboots and nobody noticed...

Posté Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 7:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)