Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet SBDJ TweetList - Page: 5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Scott,

Another suggestion. For Facebook I'd like to be able to post to a group of choice and be able to post a URL so that is comes formatted as below.

I'd be storing the URL in the comment field of the database and would be looking to add the #COMMENT# to the Facebook as well as the Twitter post.

Thanks for considering...

Roy

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 5:28 pm
Sorry one more...

What it the trigger for Auto Tweet?

I don't use the crossfader for audio, it is disabled...

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 5:48 pm
JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I tried to use it today and it kept giving me an error, saying it failed to submit the tweet. I double checked the username, password, and even re-registered the app, and put in the PIN. Auto-Tweet didn't work at all, and when I manually tweeted something it said that it submitted it, but then it never showed up on my tweets.

Any ideas?

Posté Mon 10 Sep 12 @ 8:58 pm
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
When "please enter pin provided by twitter website" comes, it opens a window in IE with the text:

Hold it!

There is no request token for this page. It is the key that we need from applications that asks to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the page or application that sent you heritl and try again. This was most likely just an error.

how do i get pin ???

Posté Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 11:45 am
Check the time on your computer and make sure it is correct. I got this error and noticed that the clock on my computer was off by an hour. Corrected the time and then everything worked great.

DJ James

Posté Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 11:59 am
lol...it was not time but date...

Posté Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 12:18 pm
SBDJ.

What is the trigger action for the plugin ??

I use the A&H 4d (in 4 deck mode) that not has midi on the mixer section, and when i use deck 3 & 4 no posting is done ??

(audio crossfader is always in the middle, or not in use...)

Is it possible to tweak it to post when about 1 min of song is playd ?

Posté Sun 30 Sep 12 @ 7:11 am
The trigger does not appear to be tied to the crossfader but rather the play button. Even if you just cue up a song and play it in headphones in auto tweet mode it will still tweet that you played the song.

DJ James

Posté Sun 30 Sep 12 @ 2:24 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Nope... the trigger is when VDJ marks the track as played :-)

Posté Sun 30 Sep 12 @ 7:15 pm
Thanks Scott,

Answered my question too...

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 4:17 am
HI

Newbie who was told about this app. If i understand this right, is it just designed to show what was played through VDJ up on Twitter and not a "virtual request" platform from other people to tweet requests to you?

RSVP

Thanks!

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 12:48 pm
rickandfred wrote :
HI

Newbie who was told about this app. If i understand this right, is it just designed to show what was played through VDJ up on Twitter and not a "virtual request" platform from other people to tweet requests to you?

RSVP

Thanks!

Right but you could use the Pangolin or Firetext plugin and have them text it to your screen......

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 2:34 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Nope... the trigger is when VDJ marks the track as played :-)

What if I play the same track later on in the evening ?? than it's already markd as playd from the first time ??

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 5:43 pm
Right click the song in the browser and click on remove played flag.

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 9:39 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No need, it knows :)

Posté Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 11:51 am
JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok so now its saying that the tweet went through on Manual tweet, but it never posts to my Twitter. It worked great the first time I used it, but since then it hasn't worked at all.

Posté Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 1:42 pm
Hi Scott. Is there a version of this for mac please? I have looked around downloads and can't see anything in plug in downloads. Or have I lost the plot.

I DJ on the same station as gadget man and have been using scrobbler with Traktor just to tweet. Well and play music as well hehe.

Kind Regards

Marky P

Posté Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 2:23 pm
Is it just me, or is the AUTO TWEET setting not saving in the plugin. Just tested it, set it on, restarted VDJ, and Auto Tweet was off again. the old version used to keep this setting.

It seems to be saving to the INI file, but the plugin is ignoring the setting when VDJ starts it.

Posté Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 3:38 am
I now have to get a twitter account.. I didnt see where the posting was in the down load section.. I love it when people make awesome stuff like this... Cowboys calgary has live twitter feed with people sending pictures in all the time... brillant...

Posté Fri 09 Nov 12 @ 2:39 am
its in the download section ...

Posté Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 12:29 am
51%