Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Ejecting a Song from a Deck
djbaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

I almost hate to ask this question because it has probably been answered before but I couldn't find an answer in a forum search, or a look at the manual and the Wiki.

Is there a way to eject a song from a deck?

When I am running 4 decks and have a song in each deck, the waveform area gets real hard to use.

I'll add this additional question as a bonus :)

How do you add a picture of your hardware to your information that shows up beside your questions in the forum. I have managed upload an avatar and a picture of the Virtual DJ package is there I guess because I am registered but I would like to add an image of my new Denon MC6000.

Thanks

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 2:10 pm
Right click and HOLD on the pause button. As for the picture if you buy a product that comes with VDJ enter the serial number and your picture will appear.

Hope that helps
Huey

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 2:43 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did the denton come with VDJ LE if so register it and you get an image of your controller

for your other question you can make a keyboard shortcut in the keyboard mapper in config
press Key-Learn button and press the key kombination you like then type unload in action text filed.

now you can unload any desk that is active

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 2:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 6:16 pm
Hey and thanks for the help. I will give that key sequence a try. As for Virtual DJ LE, the MC6000 did come with it but I didn't install it since I already owned the Pro version of Virtual DJ. I guess I will try to struggle by without a picture of the MC6000.

Thanks again.

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 8:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You dont have to install the LE. Just enter the serial number of the LE in your profile. Anyway its just an icon. Since you're already a Prof user you will not need the discount either.

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 8:40 pm
Well this has been a very successful posting. The right click on the pause button works great and I now have the icon of the MC6000 on my profile.

Wish me luck tomorrow night on my first gig using Virtual DJ.

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 9:46 pm
Track is stuck on the deck .won't egect

Posté Sat 03 Feb 18 @ 2:23 am
On the newest VDJ release the right click and hold functionality to eject a song from a deck is gone, is there another way?

Posté Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 2:44 am
Yes. Click the eject button.

By the way, this thread is ancient. Please try to avoid bumping old threads.

Posté Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 7:31 am
Do all skins have an eject button? ...can't find.

Posté Mon 21 Mar 22 @ 10:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
no, not all skins have it.

Posté Mon 21 Mar 22 @ 10:21 pm
Thanks! I made my own unload button using the "action" thing.

Posté Mon 21 Mar 22 @ 11:22 pm