Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet This is the most annoying thing about iDJ3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Whats up, so I got my iDJ3 a while ago, and it came with VDJ. For some reason it won't let me press B cue and A cue at the same time. The advantage of that is that it makes it extremely easy to beatmatch, but with VDJ it won't let me making it extremely hard to beatmatch. I'm 100% sure you can press A cue and B cue at the same time with Cross LE, but Cross LE is obsolete now. If there is something I could remap or mess with in the mapping section of the config to where it will let me press A cue and B cue at the same time, that would be great of someone could respond telling me how to do this. Thanks!

Posté Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 4:20 pm
If it came with VirtualDJ v6 LE or earlier, then this version does not support selecting more than one deck for PFL at any time. This feature was added in the latest VirtualDJ v7.

However, if the controller or the skin has a cue mix knob, you can achieve the same effect by turning this knob to 12 o'clock position. This will result in equal PFL and master output being heard in your headphones (The same as turning on both A and B cue at the same time.)

In the full VirtualDJ Pro v7, you can change the action of the CUE/PFL buttons to the action pfl instead of select - This will allow multiple decks to be toggled for PFL.

You can test this out in VirtualDJ Home FREE for 10 minutes at a time http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html and upgrade to Pro at a discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your VirtualDJ LE serial number in the box provided.

Posté Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 5:28 am
Jesus, thanks a ****ing lot. I went in to change my mapping, and now I can't even hear the other track on my headphones. None of my gain knobs will work now. Thanks a ****ing lot.

Posté Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 5:36 pm
Please do not use bad language in your posts.

If you have messed up the mapping, you can easily revert it back to the original factory default by going to CONFIG -> Mappers, choose the IDJ3 in the drop-down list and then click the reset to factory defaults button at the bottom-left.

If you adjusted the headphone mix knob (If present) and now cannot hear your pre-listened track, simply move it back to the left again. The knob controls how much of the pre-listened track vs master output in your headphones (Left = Pre-listened track only, middle = both, right= master only.)

Please also be aware that VirtualDJ LE (And Home FREE) is limited software and does not support custom mapping except for the first 10 minutes a trial in Pro. If you are trying to use the above PFL mapping change in VirtualDJ LE v6 then it will not work - VirtualDJ v6 does not have separate pfl capabilities.

If you are testing with VirtualDJ LE v7 or VirtualDJ Home FREE v7 (This only supports controllers for 10 minutes at a time), then make sure that you only change the word select to pfl Leave the rest of the mapping exactly as it was before. With this mapping, press the PFL buttons to toggle them on/off.

NOTE: To use custom mappings, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 6:49 am
Sorry for flipping out in that last post, I just really wanted to get this fixed. And I've been restoring it to factory settings forever now, and still nothing has happened.

Posté Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 9:43 am
Like when I actually move my CUE volume knob, nothing happens on the screen to the knob, neither can I hear anything through it.

Posté Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 9:45 am
still not working... I've reset VDJ to facorty settings, I've tried remapping.. Still nothing..

Posté Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 9:54 am
Ok as for the issue of not being able to select both cue A and cue B at the same time to hear both tracks in the headphones with virtual dj pro 7.

The answer to the problem is simple power up your idj3 and virtual dj load deck a with a track and deck b with a track but dont play them goto config top right of the Virtual DJ screen select mappers goto to the bottom of the list and select (New) now on the same screen over to the right you will see Key-Learn select this and then push the cue a button on the idj3 it should now appear at the bottom of the list in the Virtual DJ mappers list now look to the right of the screen again there is another tab there called Action-Learn click it then type in box underneath it the PFL then click ok close the settings box and hey presto you can now select cue a and cue b enjoy and mix your arse off

Posté Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 11:28 am
I've never heard of pressing both cue's at the same time. What does that do? If you press' both at the same time, what is playing before you do that? A third player?

Posté Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 5:34 am
Thank you Virtual DJ!!!!!! I have been using IDJ3 for sooo long and always got annoyed that I could not listen to both sides whilst mixing, was always having to use the monitor speaker. If anyone is trying to solve the issue just do as the VDJ person said. Go to CONFIG on the top right, then MAPPERS

Posté Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 12:49 pm
TO CONTINUE ON FROM PREVIOUS COMMENT:

then click PFL and on the right it says that the action key is to select. Change that to PFL and then you can listen to both at the same time. AMAZING!!!! SOOOO HAPPY :)

Posté Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 12:50 pm
I just want to say that i got the IDJ3 off someone. No software, home version gives you 10 minutes of use then shuts off. So from here now im expected to drop about 300 buck to get the pro version so i can use the damn thing. RUBBBBIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHH. I am amazed thet you have to pay so much for software to use this mickey mouse peice of plastic crap. Its like fisher price, my first mixer. I am so irritated that i will have a party and use the idj3 as a pinata. F@#K idj3 and F#@K virtual dj.

Posté Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 9:58 pm
Sorry you feel that way but you should do more research before making purchases. It is well worth the purchase though:-)

Posté Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 10:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)