Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet DJ Action Recording

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm not sure if I posted this before - I know I've had the idea kicking around in my head for ages but a forum search didn't turn up any results.

What I'd like to be able to do is record what actions I perform with the software with a time stamp.

The idea is that I could record my interactions with the software (loading tracks, MIDI inputs, key strokes, everything!!).

Replaying this would be like watching yourself playout. I can already think of several uses for this especially if the play back could be tied in to the real clock...

But the simplest use would be to record the set you played last night, but forgot to press record on... Or to replay that killer mix you did and record/watch it back as it happened.

Not to mention being able to create repeatable "Action Lists" that could be used to test/report issues with the software.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 7:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This could be very useful to reproduce errors, software bugs etc. I'm not sure if there is already an external application for this (i mean midi signal record), but +1 for this one.

Posté Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 8:59 pm
This would be an amazing feature, especially if you could overdub/layer actions as if you had four hands. Complex mixing with simultaneous fx manipulation, sample triggering, etc. Then the entire performance could be played back and recorded to produce a final custom remix

Posté Sat 18 Jan 20 @ 4:04 am

Posté Sat 18 Jan 20 @ 9:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)