Forum: General Discussion - Topic: Cue next track in my headphones

Discussions about VirtualDJ, Numark Cue, Numark Virtual Vinyl, AtomixMP3, ... and about DJing in general*
This a general discussion forum, please be polite and speak with respect. Before posting, please read the forum rules and FAQ. If you are experiencing technical issues or protection errors please contact Service Support.

(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
"No license user" cannot write personal Email, Facebook, Msn, Skype, MySpace, Phone number and any other personal contact details in the forum.
VirtualDJ forums
General Discussion
Cue next track...

Auteur - Sujet Cue next track in my headphones -

mille170
PRO Infinity
Member since 2011

Posté Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 9:04 pm
Hi Guys,

I am brand new to this, only had my set-up for a few days, when i initially bought my idj3 it came with the virtual dj le. When using that i could cue the next track in my headphones using the cue source button and selecting a/b. Now that i have upgraded to virtual dj pro, i cannot cue anything in my headphones. The cue source a/b button does not do anything. It either cues the next track through my computer speakers, or the desk speakers i have set up through the output on the back. I hope somebody can help and I really hope what i wrote here makes sense.

Thanks!

mille170
PRO Infinity
Member since 2011

Posté Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 9:14 pm
Nevermind, i figured it out. It just took a little more tinkering.

djsplitimage
PRO Subscriber
Member since 2008

Posté Tue 03 May 11 @ 8:12 am
What's your settings, I'm having the same problem, I can't hear anything unless I have the cue source set to master, which totally defeats the purpose?

DjMcdeezy
Home user
Member since 2010

Posté Tue 17 May 11 @ 12:10 am
yeah im having the same problem. what was ur solution??