Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet No Internet Connection?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am a premium member with the latest VDJ version. Recently, I have been unable establish an internet connection to Netsearch. My connection works fine with everything else (IE, Firefox, etc.) but when I type in my password in the field on the internet tab in VDJ, nothing happens. Before it would say "Premium Membership" and I would have access. But now nothing. What's the dilly-yo?

Thanks in advance,

G Man

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 11:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure that Netsearch option is enabled (ticked) at Config->Internet tab

If you type login and password correctly, you should also see yourself as Connected-Premium Member on that same window.

Check also on Browser .. Search options (icon next to search field) that Netsearch Audio and Netsearch Video are enabled.
Also option No5 (Only Netsearch when no local results) from the same list should be unticked if you need Netsearch to show you results even if you have results from your Local database.

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 11:44 am
djdad wrote :
Make sure that Netsearch optio is enabled (ticked) at Config->Internet tab

Yeah everything is checked. Although I don\'t see VDJ in my Windows Firewall Exceptions. Could that be it?

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 11:50 am
forsepps wrote :
djdad wrote :
Make sure that Netsearch optio is enabled (ticked) at Config->Internet tab

Yeah everything is checked. Although I don\'t see VDJ in my Windows Firewall Exceptions. Could that be it?

My password is definitely correct, the same one i've been using for years.

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 11:51 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Firewall is recommended to be disabled during live playing, but in case you need that for some reason, you should add an exception for VDJ.

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 11:53 am
Problem solved. It was an IE issue. I went into the connection settings there and reset all. Working fine now. Funny, Surfing the net with firefox was fine. Never thought Netsearch was associated with IE connection settings. But I would sure like to know what file/program changed my IE settings without my knowledge. Grr!

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 1:10 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Firefox can have its own settings for internet connection and proxy, that's why you had internet connection.
Take a look there and you may find what was the cause of your problem.
Maybe something you have installed before..

Posté Thu 12 May 11 @ 4:39 pm
Hi, I have no internet connection in VDJ PRO FULL. I have internet access in IE but not in VDJ???? Help

Posté Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 4:49 pm

Posté Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 5:28 am
I Had the same problem..I had my computer guy check it out..Norton Anti Virus was blocking it..i uninstalled Norton Bam it works I can connect

Posté Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 1:29 pm
Post is old, and will be locked for that reason.

Posté Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 10:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)