Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Continuous Random Playback

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I would like to have the option to select continuous random playback from a play list. Currently when you select shuffle from the play list popup it will shuffle the list one time. When auto play gets to the end of the lsit it will repeat (if repeat is enabled) the list of songs in the same order. It would be nice that when auto play gets to the end of the list it generates another random list.

Posté Mon 23 May 11 @ 1:58 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just click on the title bar in AutoMix to resort the list, or click random option on each pass or you can also for example make a keyboard short cut combination using Ctrl+S: as a KEY: to trigger a ACTION: playlist_randomize.. You'll find this in config, mapper tab, in the controller menu choose keyboard in the drop down menu. Once you do this, you wont have to go into the AutoMix playlist to change the play sequence...

Good Luck,

Joey....

Posté Mon 23 May 11 @ 4:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Joey, this shortcut does exactly the same thing as the Shuffle option in PLaylist/Automix Menu.

Right now this is not possible, therefore this post belongs here.

You need to shuffle manually again each time the playlist is repeated.

Posté Mon 23 May 11 @ 9:43 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes I know, but it is just a short cut for him to save some steps in that process to help him out for now get close to what he asked for...

Posté Tue 24 May 11 @ 8:20 am
Thanks Joey for the short cut idea. I'll still have to do it manually though. My pie in the sky feature is click random once and it plays random tracks everytime until I tell it to stop.

Posté Tue 24 May 11 @ 3:56 pm
Yes Please!

Please add Random play - it's very importent instead of use shuffle all the time

Posté Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 6:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)