Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet A couple ideas i was thinking

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey,
A cool feature I saw that Tracktor has is you can run it into Ableton Live So that your DJing can be done the other way around making it more useful to DJ live as you could run all external plugins.
Also it would be cool to be able to use multiple effects at once.

Just a few ideas i was thinking about..
Thanks,
DJ Cool Colors
http://soundcloud.com/cool-colors

Posté Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 1:08 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can already use multiple FX. VDJ supports VST FX too so you can use external FX too.

You can also already use ableton too - have a look at rewire.

Posté Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 1:25 am
Could you explain to me how i could use multiple effects please? I dont really know what you mean like I know what VST's are but how does that allow me to run multiple.

and yeah I know ive been using rewire but it wont let me run Massive and battery in Rewire so I cant mix a lot of the songs ive wrote. If theres a way to make it let me please explain this to me too

Thanks for the help

- DJ Cool Colors
http://soundcloud.com/cool-colors

Posté Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 1:34 pm
to use multiple effects you just turn one on, then select another and turn it on, you will then have two effects running, repeat for more, but the effects are not ordered like in ableton..

you can use vdj's built in effects for this or external vsts, most of the free ones on the net work...

If you cant use massive, bounce your synth line to audio, It will use less system resources as well, then you can just trigger the clips... I think if you want a dj controller for vdj and a midi controller like launchpad for ableton, you need to plug in your dj controller open vdj set up rewire in advanced config, then open ableton or another DAW, plug in the midi controller and reinit your controller in ableton, that way you can control the transport (play, pause, bpm) through vdj and the clips through ableton, just don't adjust the bpm otherwise ableton will lose sync briefly.

Posté Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 5:18 pm
Hey thanks a lot man all that works perfectly for me and gets everything I was thinking done.. guess no new features needed that I can think of right now

Posté Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 12:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)