Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audio DV2 Serato -Time Code users please read

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

shycalrPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am not the rep for the company. I have tried serato and other boxes. By far The DV2 is the best sounding.

It has a built in Asio card.What I love about it is. When I use serato and other boxes there are a bunch of wires to the box. With this everything is inside the mixer. The mic and earphones. Before at gigs i always had to have lots of table space.

I am doing a festival and i got two odesy dj tables. One has a a black table cloth. They are stacked in fron of each other. Under the table cloth in front i have a desk top since it's more powerful than a lap top. I run the wires under the tablecloth to a pa mixer and tape the wires down with gaff tape.

inbetween the the two tables i run the wires to the mixer and computer. all the people see is the dj mixer and turntables. and monitors. because the table in front has the black table cloth. all the wires run between the two tables looks real pro. before i had the serato box i had to run the wires fom there to the mixer. now i just plug the mixer in through usb and hook the turntables to the mixer. less mess looking wires.

And oh the sound and latency is so good. it's a hybrid mixer. It's midi and analog. I have tried three boxes and this. the sound is amazing. Dj's it just came out. DJ 's this a true inovation in the community. Im not the rep llok into it please. I am running it with Stanton Str8 150'S sweet.

http://youtu.be/yG5ID_5SPz8

Posté Fri 07 Oct 11 @ 9:51 pm
Hey bro nice find, I'm gonna steal the video and post it in the general as it shows some sic scratchin!

Huey

Posté Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 10:03 am
shycalrPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 11:38 am
just brought the mixer and its sick! midi and timecode used together is off the chain! everything works like its supposed to.

Posté Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 8:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)