Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet New Drop Zone.......

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'd like to see a new drop zone implemented for the sampler. This would be great for those of us who have the samplers showing showing on our skins. Plus its a lot easier then right clicking and searching for a sample or loop. With the ability to drag n drop I could have my samples/loops folder showing in the browser and load samples/loops with ease.

Thoughts, good or bad
Huey

Posté Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 10:40 am
see if phantom can add it to watchdog as a load button that will load the track highlighted in the browser, that plugin is amazing, it should be something like this

get song filepath of the highlighted track
load filepath to sampler slot specified

with something like that you could use a shift and the numbered keys (or sampler play button) to load the particular sampler slot with the highlighted track...

the idea of a dropzone is not a good one, as the dropzone and the browser are on different browser panels, so would not function together as you wish, or you would lose valueable browser real estate for a function that would not be required at all times.

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 8:12 am
That's why I said for skins like mine which have the sampler showing. As of now I sample manager but the problem with that is it takes a while to set up banks. I don't think mine takes up to much space cause really all I need to see is the name of the sample. But with that I have to right click to load or open the sample manager.

I still think it's a good idea, lol!
Huey

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 9:16 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I 2nd that Huey,

It's a great idea, maybe have an area in the lower right corner, like in the task bar, were a panel will open up when you drag and drop a file...something like an additional dedicated swap effects bank...that would default to the active deck...

++

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 1:05 pm
I was thinkin it would work the same way as a drop zone for the decks, if this was implemented us as skinners could put the sampler anywhere we wanted in.

In theory it sounds like it would work to me, lol!
Huey

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 2:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We all agree that Sampler needs some improvements and new features.

If i was part of the Dev Team, it would be hard for me to follow all those Sampler related threads that already exist in the New Features and Wishes forums.

My suggestion is to create a Sampler Thread and gather there all the ideas and features we would like to see.

That will also help mods to lock a few threads too :P

Thank you.

[EDIT] I created sticky threads for Browser and Sampler. Feel free to post this issue there too.

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 6:18 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank You very much DJ Dad, I've always wanted this type focused treads....

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 8:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)